Should I be staff?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Joe Mama

2. What is your steam name?: High Bill Nye

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:158173971

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on multiple Star Wars RP servers and a Deathrun server but sadly all of them closed down for various reasons. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Early June

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 13

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9. Have you donated? Yes, $30

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: CST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A For This Rank

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like to become staff for various reasons of course. First off, this is by far the longest lasting, most organized community I've personally ever seen. The sheer amount of work put into this community is outstanding and I would very much like the be apart of it the best I can. I'd love to be able to help the community become [not that it already isn't] a cleaner and more friendly environment for everyone. I've spent a long time on the server and I believe I have a good grasp on all of the rules. I am very will to learn from anything that comes in the future that I may not have been aware of and will enforce it well. I'd like to be able to help out others troubles and help them get back to having an enjoyable RP experience like they should be getting. I believe I can be an active staff member that is friendly and welcoming to all members of the community. I would like to meet new people and what better way to do that than to help them solve their worrisome problems. I think I am ready for anything that comes and I hope you do too.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, to get them away from other players and keep them from doing more harm, I'd go to a roof then TP Jail them. I'd ask them to calm down and explain themselves to see if it was actually RDM. If the player fails to comply and does not explain themselves, I'd "mutevoice" them [ I thought it was gag ] and explain what is going to happen. I'd warn them for MassRDM + Possible staff diss assuming he dissed while swearing at me. I'd see if there is a higher up and and ask them to help me give the player his remaining punishment [10,000 Second Minge]. If no higher ups are on, I'd 300 second minge them and put them back on the ground. To be safe, I'd keep a close eye on them and make sure it doesn't happen again.

16. Addition Information: Thank you for taking your time and reading my app.

5 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Low warns 

Good application 

Previous staff experience 

Good person 

Good Luck!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

22 hours ago, CHIKEN said:

+support 

good guy

active 

great rper

knows the rules 

friendly

you should try and get on ts more so more people know you man because your in game all the time.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support

• Active in-game and in TeamSpeak.
  • Activity on the forums is great.
  • Application has a great amount of effort.
  • Low amount of warns.
  • Knows the rules pretty well.
  • Mature and friendly towards other players.

Overall, Joe deserves a chance on being part of the PoliceRP staff team. Best of luck!

• Like 1