Rhenic Admin abuse

[GL] Trever J.

Your In-Game Name: Trever Veltro

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:126622421

Staff member's In-Game Name:Rhenic

What did they do?admin abuse moving me would out of admin character 

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213510571/screenshots/   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213510571/screenshots/

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?Idk i would like to talk with people about it

PoliceRP Moderator | DEA PDA | SCU LCPL | FBI SNR SA | PD LCPL MilitaryRP Ex USMC LTC

Just now, Rhenic said:

Admin+ is allowed to use their powers off duty for obvious rule breaking. He was refusing to comply with government officials when told to walk while in cuffs. He clearly FailRP'd by refusing to comply with the police.

Did not know that thanks for telling me 

what I have heard we can’t but I got admin 3 days  ago so I still don’t know every small thing but thanks rhenic

then it will be a -support from me 

• Manager
10 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Admin+ is allowed to use their powers off duty for obvious rule breaking. He was refusing to comply with government officials when told to walk while in cuffs. He clearly FailRP'd by refusing to comply with the police.

That's for Warning...

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

7 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

- Support

What if he "can't use his powers off duty" he was doing it for an obvious rule break. He is an Admin that rightfully earned his rank. He saw a situation and he dealt with it then rather than calling another admin for them to do it. That would only clog up the admin calls and it is useless as there is someone that can already do something about it there.

In here you only have pictures of what happened nothing that really tells a story. I have dealt with people not going into the jail before and they tend to be mingy a good 100% of the time.

Just be happy he only moved you in and went on his day without warning you or making it something it didn't have to be.

• Thanks 1

• Manager

-Support

Although rules say Admins can only warn while off duty, this is an altercation which I thought the Admin handled logically. If the player was to be so petty and not follow standard roleplay and waste other players' time then Rhenic acted in everyone's favour - especially the adminstration that would of been on duty, by saving them their time and not bothering them for something so small which could be handled within seconds. Futhermore, if the player were to refuse entry of the jail then he himself would of been the first to intrupt roleplay and not the Admin. So, I believe the following player should be spoken to and definately not the adminstrator.

Edited by Beckett
Colours made it look prettier :)

50 minutes ago, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

- support, phys gun was used within reason and due to you being non compliant he did it for you to get rid of the hassle. i do realize what fame said and respect it but still feel the same.

4 minutes ago, Beckett said:

-Support

Although rules say Admins can only warn while off duty, this is an altercation which I thought the Admin handled logically. If the player was to be so petty and not follow standard roleplay and waste other players' time then Rhenic acted in everyone's favour - especially the adminstration that would of been on duty, by saving them their time and not bothering them for something so small which could be handled within seconds. Futhermore, if the player were to refuse entry of the jail then he himself would of been the first to intrupt roleplay and not the Admin. So, I believe the following player should be spoken to and definately not the adminstrator.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

11 minutes ago, Beckett said:

-Support

logan2.png

8 hours ago, Rhenic said:

i agree if you werent doing anything he can use his powers off duty

also - Support

• Head Admin
15 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

should just get a talk to 

Agreed, and if a person is not going in the jail, that's FAILRP.  Rhenic only moved him in the cell, that was only it.

-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

It clearly says in the staff handbook NO ONE should be using their PhysGun off duty unless you are a SuperAdmin+. Next report I get on a staff member using his powers off duty he/she is getting striked. If you need to use admin powers to force someone to do something and you are below SuperAdmin you need to call staff. I do not want to hear about this again. 

• Fame locked, unlocked and locked this topic