BigJohnny's Ban appeal

BigJohnny

Steam Name:

Blastoise

Ingame Name:

Bigjohnny (i messed up my name before i was banned so on the ban it said BigJhonny.)

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:190683417

Ban Length:
it was a 2 month

Admin that Banned you:

Fame

Reason for Ban:

Staff and player disrespect

Dispute:

I would like to start this off with a big apology to the Players and Staff, I am extremely sorry for my inappropriate behavior. The day of my ban i was having a bad day and took my anger out on everyone and put the blame on them as well, which wasn't right considering i was being extremely disrespectful. A lot of people say i have no intent to role play, but i really do intend to role play, but things get hectic a lot of the times as i'm Rping as Meeseeks or a criminal overall. I believe I've been gone for a while now and that I've learned my lesson. My ban will be over by the end of the month but i would like to attempt to return earlier than that. I really love and miss Gaming light, but i was just really having a bad day and i felt as if i was being mistreated, and felt as if staff was being biased towards me. But i would love to return to the community, and rebuild the bridges i have burnt. I have fixed my temper as much as i can, and i plan to return a better player overall. I blew my top and took it out on a lot of staff that i felt were mistreating me. I do not blame anyone else for my actions, I was the one who messed up. Even if this appeal is denied, i will completely understand that, and i will still return as a better person with the intentions to Role play and to meet new people, I really miss Gaming light. Please take this into consideration, Thank you.

+Support

Has been gone for awhile now.

After ban, remained active on forums.

Really good appeal.

Seemed like he was having a bad day.

Yes hes a good friend & all, but i do feel as if he changed, if not he will just get banned again.

Good luck

Edited by ? BrycE ?

2 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Really good appeal.

Yes hes a good friend & all, but i do feel as if he changed, if not he will just get banned again.

Good luck

4 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Really good appeal.

Good luck

Deserves one last chance 

Good Luck 

4 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Really good appeal.

Good luck

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

7 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Really good appeal.

Good luck

Give him second chance at least. Just don't do it again ? 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

9 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Really good appeal.

Good luck

10 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Really good appeal.

Good luck

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

18 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Really good appeal.

Good luck

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 8/18/2018 at 4:07 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Really good appeal.

Good luck

- Support

Since been gone a lot of the players that were minges with you have changed and become more mature. It seems you had a big negative influence on members in the community and how they acted.

Caused a lot of issues for staff whenever he was on the server. Everyday there would be numerous sits involving you as the main antagonist. 

Having a 'bad day' isn't a good excuse for such behaviour. We all have bad days but we don't react in the same way as you did. Using 'bad day' doesn't excuse your actions.

Has had chances in the past to stop minging but continued to do so before the ban. 

If SMT felt it was necessary to ban you then I trust their justification and judgement.

I'm sorry but when you were here you caused nothing but trouble for staff members and the server. I feel that having to wait out the entire ban will make you realise what you say/do have consequences. Hopefully when your ban is finally over, you act different on the server. But, I think you need to serve the entire ban in order to fully understand that, your actions from the past are no longer accepted here. 

45 minutes ago, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

Since been gone a lot of the players that were minges with you have changed and become more mature. It seems you had a big negative influence on members in the community and how they acted.

Caused a lot of issues for staff whenever he was on the server. Everyday there would be numerous sits involving you as the main antagonist. 

Having a 'bad day' isn't a good excuse for such behaviour. We all have bad days but we don't react in the same way as you did. Using 'bad day' doesn't excuse your actions.

Has had chances in the past to stop minging but continued to do so before the ban. 

If SMT felt it was necessary to ban you then I trust their justification and judgement.

I'm sorry but when you were here you caused nothing but trouble for staff members and the server. I feel that having to wait out the entire ban will make you realise what you say/do have consequences. Hopefully when your ban is finally over, you act different on the server. But, I think you need to serve the entire ban in order to fully understand that, your actions from the past are no longer accepted here. 

^ sorry...

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

1 hour ago, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

+Support

Really good appeal.

Good luck

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

+Support

Really good appeal.

Good luck

• Like 1

I banned you for two months, not so you could be un-banned sooner, but so you could take a long break from Police RP to learn from your actions. Although your ban isn't  permanent, you've made 3 ban appeals, even after i made it clear after the first two you were not going to be un-banned any time sooner. You had a negative influence on the players around you, on Police RP, and on the Community as a whole. However, i do think you've changed as a person. 

I don't think you realize that i could have banned you on the forums as well for what you said, but i allowed you to appeal your ban. Your ban is not going to be lifted any time sooner. Thank you for taking your time to make your ban appeal.

DENIED

• Fame locked this topic