A reintroduction

[GL]Ghost

I have played on this server for almost 2 years now and i use to know alot of people on it. I had alot of fun and was very involved. I am now workin two jobs and still barely making (word). I only come on time to time now but i do enjoy the server. I wish i didnt have to go as inactive as i am bc i had entered leadership in swat, was staff, and a captain in police. I hope i will someday be able to join a leadership position in a department again but that takes time and effort which i cant currently put forward. I own 2 custom classes, the rouge seal and ATF Agent. I am also vip and have donated pver $600 onto the server(why i dont have (word) for money). Id like to get to know people on this server again like i once did and like to enjoy my time as much as i use to. I have ab 19 warns (for some reason everytime i rejoin one is added @any manager) but i dont appeal them. Just like to say hello to everybody and thats alittle about my time wit gaminglight on police rp. 

Ps. 

I have a mass rd warn on mil rp bc i misclicked a grenade and killed 12 of my fellow soldiers lol. Whoops. 

A little about me in real life is i work two jobs. I am a chef and i am a trashman. I get as much working time as possible in aswell. I also love to play sports and work out. (Not actually much of a gamer but i do like video games). I am horrible at school and anything involving smarts and have some minor brain damage. Its from when i was younger i was slammed on the head with a trunk door and yes there is a dent. I also slammed my head threw a wall 6 months ago and blacked out on the same spot. Lucky me. Another thing and the last thing ab me is i love women?. See you on the server!

On 8/18/2018 at 5:29 PM, faizanmirza908 said:

Nice to meet you and hope to see you on the server sometime! Nice way to be warned though XD

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Bread locked this topic