Application

aydensprague1234

1. What is your in-game name?: StealthyPlanet

2. What is your steam name?:Aydensprague1234

3. What is your steam ID?:

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i own my own server

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)Awhile ago not sure

6. What date did you make your forums account? When i started for money

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Non that i know of

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 27 ,1 active

9. Have you donated? No but i will if reqired

10. What rank are you applying for?Trial Staff

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at  yes i have but it wont show up on here sorry for the problums

12. Timezone: Usa New York

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)i think i deserve this position because i have my own server (dark rp Setealthy"s rp)

15. i will be a great admin no admin abuse and i will listen to the staff above me and  i will donate to the server so we can get bigger!

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Im a truthfulll person i would not perm ban i would ban for 6 weeks

12 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support

Inactive in game and on forums 

No effort

You made your account on December 20th, 2017. 

Question 15 is incorrect. The correct punishment is in the staff handbook

No poll

Just so you know if you are accepted you’ll need to resign as owner on your own server.

No Steam Id Also,never heard of you,

GOOD LUCK

Edited by twitty4fsu

18 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support

No effort

No poll

Just so you know if you are accepted you’ll need to resign as owner on your own server.

43 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-support

No effort

No poll

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

- Support 

Have never seen you in game 

No poll 

No steam ID 

Did not meet word requirement

No effort 

Owning your own server doesn’t automatically get you staff, you still have to put effort 

Good Luck though 

Edited by faizanmirza908

34 minutes ago, faizanmirza908 said:

- Support 

Have never seen you in game 

No poll 

No steam ID 

Did not meet word requirement

No effort 

Owning your own server doesn’t automatically get you staff, you still have to put effort 

Good Luck though 

-Support
The reason i am -Supporting your application is because minimal effort has been put into it, You haven't even put your SteamID in which is easy to luck up. I also have never seen you on the server and you are not active in Team-speak or on the Forum, Q15 is incorrect and Trial Moderators can not even ban. You also "Own you own server" And as staff on gaming light you are not allowed to be staff anywhere but Gaming-light. I have seen you in game once which is last night. You are applying for "Trial Staff" Which isn't a rank i know of, Its Trial Moderator. Your warns are way too high to believe you joined over 8 Months ago, I recommend getting more active in game, On the forums and in team speak and reapply in a few weeks, That way your odds will be greatly increased. Also if you do apply again please add a poll as this is required in a staff application.

In conclusion
At the present time i do not believe you are ready for staff, As i said above what i recommend is getting more active in Team-Speak, the Forums and In-Game. That way the chances you will get staff is greatly increased, Good Luck ❤️

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

36 minutes ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support
The reason i am -Supporting your application is because minimal effort has been put into it, You haven't even put your SteamID in which is easy to luck up. I also have never seen you on the server and you are not active in Team-speak or on the Forum, Q15 is incorrect and Trial Moderators can not even ban. You also "Own you own server" And as staff on gaming light you are not allowed to be staff anywhere but Gaming-light. I have seen you in game once which is last night. You are applying for "Trial Staff" Which isn't a rank i know of, Its Trial Moderator. Your warns are way too high to believe you joined over 8 Months ago, I recommend getting more active in game, On the forums and in team speak and reapply in a few weeks, That way your odds will be greatly increased. Also if you do apply again please add a poll as this is required in a staff application.

In conclusion
At the present time i do not believe you are ready for staff, As i said above what i recommend is getting more active in Team-Speak, the Forums and In-Game. That way the chances you will get staff is greatly increased, Good Luck ❤️

I am known for being brutaly honest and I keep that reputation with posts like this the fact you have put less effort then a 5 year old would is kind off scary if you are to become a staff member your to uphold a certain amount of expectations and looking at these posts you would not have a chance in hell. If you actually cared you would put effort in my opinion people who dont put effort are the ones who will be the power hungry ones. Also applying while you have your own server is basiclly a application for a staff restriction

Edited by Dan Yukiteru
  • Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

11 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-support

No effort

No poll

3 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support

In conclusion

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On 8/17/2018 at 6:09 PM, Danny Muller said:

-Support

In conclusion

On 8/16/2018 at 7:56 PM, Rhenic said:

-support

No effort

No poll

^^^^^ Did not hit 150 ward thing...bruh

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 8/16/2018 at 8:56 PM, Rhenic said:

-support

No effort

No poll

On 8/16/2018 at 7:56 PM, Rhenic said:

-support

No effort

No poll

--SUPPORT(ENORMOUSE)

- Very big minge

- app is very sloppy

- No effort

- HALF OF THE APP IS NOT EVEN FINISHED

- Would hurt the community if was an admin

- No poll

- Only post is this + form inactive

- Doesn't fit the profile of staff

- 27 warns is a lot, even if only one is active

- seen you on ONCE (the one time you were on you were a BIG minge)

On 8/17/2018 at 1:23 PM, Josh H-Y. said:

Is this a real application?

- Support

On 8/17/2018 at 3:56 AM, Dan Yukiteru said:

I am known for being brutaly honest and I keep that reputation with posts like this the fact you have put less effort then a 5 year old would is kind off scary if you are to become a staff member your to uphold a certain amount of expectations and looking at these posts you would not have a chance in hell. If you actually cared you would put effort in my opinion people who dont put effort are the ones who will be the power hungry ones. Also applying while you have your own server is basiclly a application for a staff restriction

• Fame locked this topic