PoliceRP Adding Organizations

Oki

What you want to see? - I want to see more criminals on the server. One way is that I think we should add organizations where you could purchase a custom class or some sort and create an organization for it. You could then  increase the whitelist slots, add guns, etc to make the class more fun. You could then add more classes to the org and then possible purchase a tab menu on f4 menu. You could add an organization addon where you as a leader could invite people to your org and you can see them out the map, be able to ride in eachothers cars, open eachothers doors etc!

Why should we add it? - You should add Oraginizations because it would increase the amount of people on criminals and then police would be able to do a lot more then just going to a bank robbery, hostage situation, etc. As a cop it gets kinda boring just patrolling and if there are more criminals and even a big organization with like 10 members on it would be fun and we would actually get to breach and clear bases instead of just patrolling. 

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages of adding this would most likely increase the criminal activity, which would mean more players joining the servers etc. It would bond together the community because when you are in an org with others you get to know them and start playing with them everyday on the server, building bases, raiding, and more. Police would have more things to do and 2/3 of the server would not be just police it would be even with police and criminals on daily.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone / me because I am thinking about making one if it gets added

Links to any content - I know that there is one but I just cant find it.

19 hours ago, Rhenic said:

You can already do this. Make a crime family, get a bunch of people, have them all buy a custom class or get them access to one. Problem solved.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• 2 weeks later...