Jeff M Application for T-mod  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be T-mod

• Yes, Include reason please
    • No, Include reason please

1. What is your in-game name?: Jeff M.

2. What is your steam name?: Civ-53 Jose Hernandez its also Jeff M 

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:94651723

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been co owner manager and ranks from T-mod above 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 2017 

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 11 2017 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Donator Moderator 

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 7 one false 

9. Have you donated? Yes, $451

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I am fit for the job as a Trial Moderator because i will be able to maintain the high expectation from SMT. I will be able to take situations seriously and get the job done. With getting my job done I will also be sure to respect everyone's side of the story and keep it official at all times. I will maintain the maturity that is expected from SMT and JMT. I will also be sure to be very active and be sure to help my fellow staff members get through those times on the server when it is 95 people very laggy and admin calls that are uncontrollable. I have spoke to a lot of SMT and JMT and they always strive to maintain the amount of time you put into staffing a day. I feel like i can be that person that SMT and JMT is like “wow Jeff really got this he has 500 sits in 2 weeks.” Also i will be sure to work as hard as i can to keep police rp minge free and troll free. I will also be sure to respect everyone. I will maintain the friendship with other staff members and always be there for that helping hand if things get out of control. I will be there if another staff member is having a bad day and they just need to take a break and talk about what's going on.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first bring them to a roof and jail them and ask them why they are Mass RDMing. Once they start yelling and cursing at me I would gag them. From being staff they would more then likely type in chat what they are talking about I would mute them. then assuming this question is about being a T-mod in this possession I  would get someone to minge him for 10,00 seconds. I would also warn them for Staff Dis and Mass RDM.

Edited by Jeff M.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

• Fame locked this topic