• No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?:

Jack Ron

What is your steam name?

JackTheGuy

What is your steam ID?

STEAM_0:1:63686014

Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain)

Yes, I have been staff on a LifeStyle server on a different game which I resigned from because they wanted me to be on at least 8 hours a day.

What date did you start on the community? (roughly)playing

June 30th, 2018

What date did you make your forums account?

July 5th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server?

15 (1 about to be removed) I can explain. I have had many warns in the past and I have learned from every single one of them. This is my first RP server and I have learned. They also weren't any major warns they were all for only 1 reason and I see people get warned for 10 things in 1 warning.

Screenshots Links:

https://gyazo.com/d8ab9abdbcbfbdd8dbeb60c8ac7165ab

https://gyazo.com/d72017108c161243189c01d88c986cd2

Have you donated? Yes, for VIP+

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I deserve this rank for a lot of things. I deserve it because I am mature when the time comes and I can help any situation because I have read the rules over and over and the staff handbook so I would know what to do at any time. I also feel like I deserve it because I have over 2 weeks of playtime and are in a lot of departments like SWAT/FBI/PD. Also, I have had previous experience with staff like some other people do not have, I know how to handle situations and deal with people in a kind and respectful way and can treat everyone equally no matter who it is. Also, I have been in many admin sits and those have taught me how to deal with immature and rude people.  My last point is that a lot of people know me on the server and in the past months I have become friends with a lot of them. That is why I deserve to be Trial-Mod.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do curse at you?

When someone is Mass RDMing, the first thing I would do is bring them to a sit. If they are cursing and refusing to talk about the RDM I would minge them for 10,000 because mass rdm is 4+ and I would warn them for staff diss because they would already be minged. Then I would tell them to chill and out not do it next time.

17 hours ago, Winter said:

-Support

-Sometimes mingey

-Can be rude at times 

Sorry dude but it's a -Support from me.

Edited by [GL] Matthew
  • Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+/- Support

• Active in-game, in TeamSpeak and on the forums
  • Has experiences on staffing
  • Question 15 is answered pretty decently
  • High amount of warns
  • Application could use a bit more effort especially at Question 14
  • I see you sometimes minging around

Overall you deserve a chance on becoming a staff on PoliceRP. But I think you should overall put more effort into your application, especially at Question 14. And, you should also not minge around too much. I usually see you breaking some minor rules like for example copbaiting and not pulling over (doesn't want to roleplay). Best of luck on becoming staff though.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:50 AM, Winter said:

-Support

-Sometimes mingey

-Can be rude at times 

5 minutes ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

• High amount of warns

Overall you deserve a chance on becoming a staff on PoliceRP. But I think you should overall put more effort into your application, especially at Question 14. And, you should also not minge around too much. I usually see you breaking some minor rules like for example copbaiting and not pulling over (doesn't want to roleplay). Best of luck on becoming staff though.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2018 at 7:13 AM, Dane said:

+/- Support

• High amount of warns

• Fame locked this topic