Cops And Tasers

[THc] Nand

Whenever i am in a rp with a cop, for some reason or another they always seem to tase me, when i have my hands up. I can understand why they would tase me if i was running, but something when im just standing there with my hands up they tase me. An example is when i was at apartment, across from spawn, the cops tased me for watching a gun dealer get caught for dealing guns, then put in cuffs. In real life i do not think that is realistic that they would send thousands of volts through your body just for standing at the wrong play at the wrong time, without doing anything wrong.

12 minutes ago, [THc] Nand said:

I have multiple times, it is usually just a verbal warning.

Just keep them on file and if they do it more then once then something will most likely happen if i see it i will talk to them or a command member.

Edited by Nivek

41 minutes ago, Nivek said:

Just keep them on file and if they do it more then once then something will most likely happen if i see it i will talk to them or a command member.

I just think instead of it happening to everyone, and us reporting them , i think that they should be trained to use it in a proper way. The swat does not seem to abuse the taser, just mainly the pd.

35 minutes ago, [THc] Nand said:

I just think instead of it happening to everyone, and us reporting them , i think that they should be trained to use it in a proper way. The swat does not seem to abuse the taser, just mainly the pd.

True but swat has more training but there will always be minges and minges dont make it into swat

7 hours ago, [THc] Nand said:

Your Issue is probably with OFC-CPL I've seen it countless times myself.

If someone is taking you for no reason, report them to their higher up but if it happens multiple times get screenshots/recordings and send them to a higher command member(depends on the officer reported's rank). But if you had a gun or they suspect that your gonna run or shoot they can taze you even if your hands are up.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

During the training process it is required that the trainer explain the difference between non lethal and lethal force. If I catch an officer doing this while I’m on LT they will be demoted one rank

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 8/12/2018 at 3:35 PM, Felix said:

During the training process it is required that the trainer explain the difference between non lethal and lethal force. If I catch an officer doing this while I’m on LT they will be demoted one rank

Yeah I’m a MSGT in pd and I go over that so many time and there are times where the person wouldn’t even listen to me but some how past my little pop test so I gess all SGT+ will have to go over it like 100 time idk