Aydan the sniper

Andy's Ban Appeal

Steam Name: ★Aydan★

Ingame Name: Andy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93175879

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: (not 100% sure, Could have been Green and Scheffer )

Reason for Ban: Hacking / Scripting

Dispute: I have been using aim assist for past few days and i have been banned today. I am not here to complain that it was unfair or anything, Because it was, It was totally fair for me to get banned and unfair that all of you had to put up with my shit, I am Deeply sorry and it was incredibly stupid and was a dick move. If i could have a second chance and redo everything i would. Even if i need to stream my computer for the rest of my days, i will, It is totally up to administration if they find it in their heart to forgive but not forget, Sorry. 

Just asking for a second chance to come clean and prove that i am better than what i displayed the last few days, Sorry i made some really bad choices which resulted in my permanent ban from the server and community i hold close to my heart. and for that i am deeply sorry, Hopefully you guys can forgive me

Based off what I saw of you in-game in not surprised you were hacking.

This is deeply disappointing seeing you got to CPT.

Against my best judgement though I see your situation and think you made a very dumb decision that you wernt sure about, and after the fact regret.

I have done the same in the past so im going to +/- Support, you need to learn from this mistake; but maybe you already have.

Edited by Tum-tumz
  • Like 1

-Support

-was literally banned today and i don't think that amount of time is enough to make up for your misdeeds compared to others who were banned for the same reason

-If we unban you that fast how long will it take you to break the rules again with you knowing you can getting unbanned so quickly

I know i wouldn't get unbanned if i do it the second time , it would be very flawed if it was, and im not asking for a full unban, just a less Permanent punishment. but i see where you are coming from, makes sense but after this fuck up i rather not do that shit on any server i actually like

+/- support

You are a great person who enjoys this server

You are responsible as a captain 

I am very against cheaters and think they should not be here

I do think you made a dumb mistake but you do need time to think.

If this gets denied use that time to think what you’ve done wrong

This is wayyy to early to apply as you just got the ban today.

Best of luck,

-Vikander

• Like 1

I’m not going to lie, I basically knew you were hacking the entire time and reported you 2-3 times. You may very well have been a good officer but I personally think that you’re only saying this stuff because you got caught. You have a vac ban and a game ban on record. And I am quite sure you have been doing this from the time you joined until the time you got caught. Not to mention this is WAY WAY too early to do a ban appeal. I give this appeal a -1

3 hours ago, GoogleChrome said:

-Support

-was literally banned today and i don't think that amount of time is enough to make up for your misdeeds compared to others who were banned for the same reason

-If we unban you that fast how long will it take you to break the rules again with you knowing you can getting unbanned so quickly

Andy I had a feeling you were hacking since the day  you were sniping US with the mosin especially when we were far away and you only had a 3x scope which  you could barely see our heads with on Tunnel hills and everytime we were running to either defend/capture Tunnels from uptop you would get a insta headshot so that right there was fishy and even when you started to be on the pointman job one shotting people with the shotgun to the head every time I knew right there you seem kinda odd because to everyone who has ever used a shotgun you don't get headshots every time. 

-Support you just got banned.

-support
Admitted to hacking

Should know basic rules especially as a captain

I'm disappointed... I thought we had a good captain, guess not...

Why would you do it on a server thats "close to my heart"

This is a tricky situation for me. On one hand the cheats are something unforgivable, on the other I've seen Andy grow in the community, especially on the RU side. He is generally a good guy, so if the claim that he has been using cheats for only the past couple of days is true then I hope the ban time can be reduced to either 1 or 2 weeks and of course a demotion in RU. But if he comes back cheating again well then perma him and I know better if this situation happens again. I'm a believer in second chances so I will +Support. 

+ Support

Aidan as much as I like you on the server and as much as I could call you a friend this is just over the line. You made it through all the rankings and made it to officer. Then just throw it away to get better in PVP. I personally do not think having better aim it worth going through the trouble of getting hacks. I hope you now know it isn't worth the extra kills. I think you should get a second chance with not a perma ban but you should definitely get different punishments. They could do a timed ban, demotions, maybe a strike, warn, and you should definitely be watched.

+ because you made a very good captain

+ because you are a good friend and community member

- Hacks ;-;

Edited by Chayy

-support 

- if a permaban is issued it surely won't be appealed the same day 

- hacking 

- personally think if this is accepted that it should be reduced not removed and still quite long (like 1 month) 

On 8/11/2018 at 3:37 PM, Aydan the sniper said:

Dispute: I have been using aim assist for past few days and I have been banned today.

- has been using it for a few days 

+Support

- As Ace said, he has grown in the community a lot, and I personally have become a friend with him

- I think a fresh start after a ban would be a fine punishment for what he did after he served his appropriate time

+Support 

HOWEVER this +support isn't toward an unban, but maybe not a permanate, ex: 2 months or even 2 weeks (Lets leave that up to SMT), your actions shouldn't go uncalled for, but due to the fact you wrote out an apoligy and admitting i believe you should be temp banned.

Everyone deserves second chances.

Still kinda shocked, you were well known to the community but hacked for a few days? Like why would you do something so stupid and loose the respect of a lot of people.

Edited by ? BrycE ?
  • Like 2

On 8/11/2018 at 9:19 AM, Mr_Wafflz_O said:

There should be no way you could come back, from what i read u were CPT. As a CPT u should not take the stupid risks to get hacks on GMOD.

I dont know why they even exist, but nvm i hit u up with a -Support because of the very but very clear evidence, and this is not only aim assist i believe.

Now this is a interesting one for me but I am out of respect for you owning up and your attitude in game you were a really kind person and friendly person on that basis I am going to give a +support. However I do not at all condone hacking which is why I think you should be unbanned but blacklisted from going past 2LT until you prove to us that you are ready and are clean and also a permanant staff restriction non appealable. 

5 hours ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

I do not at all condone hacking

What he said.