• No

In-Game Name: Warwinner

Steam Name:[GL] Forever A 2LT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11731645

Are you a Moderator+? yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak?Im on all the time even when im not on server

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes but rarely it will deactivate itself

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)I Would like to join the Support team because lately i feel like we don't have enough  support members and it might make it hard for new people to get help. I would also like to be support because I want to help this community. Being just a mod i don't think i help out enough  on this community and it makes me feel bad. I also believe that i have been with this community long enough that I know all the rules and how to solve someones problem. I also believe mature enough to help people. I believe that if i get this role I'll be able to make people stay with gaminglight

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? By helping people ASAP

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would greet them like this " Hello my name is Warwinner, What are you having problems with/What do you need

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by Warwinner

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

27 minutes ago, Injoker said:

+/- support

you minge sometimes and sometimes get angry easily

from this point on that will stop and i get anrgy easily when i have bad days

i also need my mod tag on my account 

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

+/- Support

+helpful at times

+respectful/nice

-easily gets mad sometimes 

only apply If you know you can help make it better for the server and the people in it you would be a great applicant for the support team it’s you just need to work on how you treat people and things (your a cool guy)

thank you and good luck 

2 hours ago, Towelie said:

+/- Support

+helpful at times

+respectful/nice

only apply If you know you can help make it better for the server and the people in it you would be a great applicant for the support team it’s you just need to work on how you treat people and things (your a cool guy)

thank you and good luck 

I might have been mingy at times and get mad easy but i will do my very best to contain it. I also thinki  can help the server

Edited by Warwinner

3 hours ago, [DN] MrMuffinTuffin [A] said:

+ Support

Active

Always need more staff ?

Good Luck Man

True we need a Lot more staff

+support as long as he aint supporting people to win a war cause he is more like a warloser ?

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

5 hours ago, Rëbørñ_SNIP3R said:

Yes He Is Just No Forum Tags

he is right 

22 minutes ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

+support as long as he aint supporting people to win a war cause he is more like a warloser ?

really

On 8/12/2018 at 9:24 AM, Towelie said:

+/- Support

+helpful at times

+respectful/nice

thank you and good luck 

• Fame locked this topic