my final leave

Daft (phone)

I’m going to fully and finally be leaving GL for a few reasons, mainly school, but I’ll list a few names of decent people

Soul: good dude

Sassi: Coolio

Campbell & 91st: execute order 99 remember that

JPN: Cool no mic

Senior and Rhenic: NOTN buddy’s 

Mikedagamwhore: Funny memes

divide: You understanding man

everyone on SWRP who earned their ranks through patience and went one rank at a time, and never got handed ranks ( very few people)

Nolan and Gwoor and Snorlax

nimo

tcoops

sorry if I forgot u

now for reasons I’m leaving

1. Neglect of SWRP. Some things were half assed or not even done.

2. Toxic people. Everyone on SWRP were dicks to each other, power Hungary, only wanted things for themselves, and everyone’s personality clashed a lot. Way too stressful.

3. Favoritism. A lot of people were handed ranks without valid reason, especially on SWRP, and most people who did it were dicks about it. Ill garuntee ( this is a example), every ARC CPT+ skipped a few ranks.

4. Every rule put in place only apples to new players. People who are friends with high ranks get to skip rules like the 2 life rule. Super admins and above act like they are above normal players, and rather then interacting with us or helping, they usually only use powers for fun.( this is for all servers )

5. Game master branch is corrupt. They let who they want into their branch, and when confronted they hand ranks. The majority of GMs don’t hold events and extensively abuse. Only a hand full of gms hold events and actually do shit. The branch itself is toxic towards SWRP. Every time I’m in one of their channels, they are trash talking someone, or some branch, but when it happens to them they cry. They are biased, and when confronted with proof of abuse, they don’t care. They think of themselves greatly and care little for others.

6. I don’t like the taste of Dick so I can’t rank up any higher.

See you guys later!

39 minutes ago, Daft (phone) said:

5. Game master branch is corrupt. They let who they want into their branch, and when confronted they hand ranks. The majority of GMs don’t hold events and extensively abuse. Only a hand full of gms hold events and actually do shit. The branch itself is toxic towards SWRP. Every time I’m in one of their channels, they are trash talking someone, or some branch, but when it happens to them they cry. They are biased, and when confronted with proof of abuse, they don’t care. They think of themselves greatly and care little for others.

If thats true that is literally UNACCEPTABLE 

The 2nd gen of gamemasters aint looking so well if thats the case.

Sounds more like you had bad time on Star Wars RP. You could always hopped onto Mil or Police but that's your decision. But claiming every SA+ does nothing to help people nor the community is absurd to me. We work had to get here and make sure to help anyone we can whether in-game or out. I know MilRP also have amazing staff team and always help out players. I can't comment on star wars because I have never been on the server but I am sure they do the same. If you feel that some SA were doing wrong you could of always reported them. Rather than painting every SA of every server under the same brush. It's a shame you are leaving the community but ultimately it's your decision. 

Edited by Josh H-Y.

Hey daft, Sorry to see you have to do this, And leave GL. And sad to see you see SWRP this way.

2 hours ago, Daft (phone) said:

Guar has been taking suggestions and is now implementing a huge update fixing many bugs and adding 3 different regiments. Keep in mind we only have 1 SMT currently for star wars, updates take some time.

I2. Toxic people. Everyone on SWRP were dicks to each other, power Hungary, only wanted things for themselves, and everyone’s personality clashed a lot. Way too stressful.

I am sad to hear you think this. I have been trying to take care of as many minges I can. We don't have eyes everywhere. It is good to take These people to staff members, We can do something about this. Taking it to forums will allow us as a community to rethink what we are doing.

3. Favoritism. A lot of people were handed ranks without valid reason, especially on SWRP, and most people who did it were dicks about it. Ill garuntee ( this is a example), every ARC CPT+ skipped a few ranks.

People were being promoted fast for several reasons, 1. High ranking officers were needed 2. These guys earned their rank and know what they are doing. I respect all Officer+ and several SGTs. If you Disagree with Any promotions. Take it up with the Commander / Vice CMDR of your Branch.

4. (Got tired of quoting) Rules are something that can easily be changed by the community. If you feel like we need to enact a 1 rank a day rule please put it in suggestions and let the rest of the community vote what they want to do. If anyone "Bypasses" the second life rule. That is NOT allowed. I don't know where you got this from.

5. If any gamemasters are "Corrupt" please take it to the forums in a staff report. These "Corrupt" Gamemasters will be taken care of by SMT. Personally, all the Gamemasters I know are not corrupt. If you do find one that is. Please make a staff report.

6. When you are a general... (That you were) You have to apply to get a higher rank... I don't know why this needs to be said.

Sorry I had to go against all of your reasons for leaving. It is sad to see you go. I Will keep a watchful Eye for all of these reasons stated.

-Invaliff

22 hours ago, Josh H-Y. said:

Sounds more like you had bad time on Star Wars RP. You could always hopped onto Mil or Police but that's your decision. But claiming every SA+ does nothing to help people nor the community is absurd to me. We work had to get here and make sure to help anyone we can whether in-game or out. I know MilRP also have amazing staff team and always help out players. I can't comment on star wars because I have never been on the server but I am sure they do the same. If you feel that some SA were doing wrong you could of always reported them. Rather than painting every SA of every server under the same brush. It's a shame you are leaving the community but ultimately it's your decision. 

Yeah you can always hop on Mil or PRP and hang out with us

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 8/6/2018 at 9:25 PM, Daft (phone) said:

I’m going to fully and finally be leaving GL for a few reasons, mainly school, but I’ll list a few names of decent people

everyone on SWRP who earned their ranks through patience and went one rank at a time, and never got handed ranks ( very few people)

nimo

tcoops

sorry if I forgot u

2. Toxic people. Everyone on SWRP were dicks to each other, power Hungary, only wanted things for themselves, and everyone’s personality clashed a lot. Way too stressful.

4. Every rule put in place only apples to new players. People who are friends with high ranks get to skip rules like the 2 life rule. Super admins and above act like they are above normal players, and rather then interacting with us or helping, they usually only use powers for fun.( this is for all servers )

See you guys later!

Never have i heard truer shit. 

On 8/7/2018 at 2:25 AM, Daft (phone) said:

nimo

tcoops

sorry if I forgot u

See you guys later!

Many rejected Jesus because he spoke the truth

On 8/6/2018 at 6:25 PM, Daft (phone) said:

You cant help anything if you split and run. Talk sh*t, but don't explain or give any solutions

2 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

You've "left" like 6 times. Stop causing drama.

No disrespect meant, but the first time around I left for school, 2nd time was Valk threatening me with a variety of things, 3rd time was me being bullied by a select few people who are banned now, and that adds up to 4 ( i think I cant count and you know this)

2 hours ago, Gaur said:

You cant help anything if you split and run. Talk sh*t, but don't explain or give any solutions

I've tried, and also I do agree I am not that good at my job, but I played every day for the entire summer, except for my 2 loas that lasted like 5 days in total, I'm the only remaining GM/Commander who didn't split from the server still left besides William K or Link, so out of all the old commanders / gms, im the one of the few who didn't leave over small frustrations

Hey man as a GM I feel like this is unnecessary drama and personally I thought you were kinda a minge and when you left the 91st, they become a pretty cool  branch. And about the topic of GM being corrupt, thats low because we work our ass off to make the server as best as we can.

• Like 2

Through the months i've known you Daft, this is just another attention grab.

STOP doing this and leave if you want to. If you want to stay don't make a post on how your life turned around and you're staying, just come back and don't cause drama.

I'd like to know these select few GM's that didn't abuse and actually did events because the entire GM community all do events, we all are selfless! We actually put the players before ourselves because in most of our events we let the players have a choice!

If you keep doing this i'd like to see if you get removed/banned/blackisted from GL because this has to stop.

You wanna talk favortism? Remember the time you pulled your 91st out of PT JUST BECUASE THEY WERE 91ST? Remember the time you never removed your FRIENDS from points of command because they were your friends? They were inactive at the time and shouldn't be there

High Command people never skipped ranks, we had to work our way up just like you did, they just did better than you.

You made the 91st a Minge Branch, you were the reason they were dubbed "The Minge Branch". Now that you've left, they're doing alot better without you Daft. Take that and actually think about your actions.

Edited by Fuurlix

Ex-Lieutenant General of The United States AirForce Fuurlix

1st in the first Privates Got Talent

The most important thing I learned is that soldiers watch what their leaders do. You can give them classes and lecture them forever, but it is your personal example they will follow
– General Colin Powell

3 minutes ago, Fuurlix said:

STOP doing this and leave if you want to. If you want to stay don't make a post on how your life turned around and you're staying, just come back and don't cause drama.

I'd like to know these select few GM's that didn't abuse and actually did events because the entire GM community all do events, we all are selfless! We actually put the players before ourselves because in most of our events we let the players have a choice!

If you keep doing this i'd like to see if you get removed/banned/blackisted from GL because this has to stop.

You wanna talk favortism? Remember the time you pulled your 91st our of PT JUST BECUASE THEY WERE 91ST? Remember the time you never removed your FRIENDS from points of command because they were your friends? They were inactive at the time and shouldn't be there

High Command people never skipped ranks, we had to work our way up just like you did, they just did better than you.

You made the 91st a Minge Branch, you were the reason they were dubbed "The Minge Branch". Now that you've left, they're doing alot better without you Daft. Take that and actually think about your actions.

5 minutes ago, Fuurlix said:

You wanna talk favortism? Remember the time you pulled your 91st out of PT JUST BECUASE THEY WERE 91ST? Remember the time you never removed your FRIENDS from points of command because they were your friends? They were inactive at the time and shouldn't be there

honestly this is very accurate on the 91st part

im sure all of the 91st knows i tease them but to be honest they've become one of the best on the server and have impressed me.

the fact that some of these posts have said that you've left before just makes it worse.

on how he pulled the 91st out of PT, i've tried it before (to no avail) because i like my battalion. i counter this act of attempting to help them by having my no minge policy and the fact that if i see my men misbehaving i will call it out and if i didn't see it and someone else (reputable person) told me, i'd give them PT. the fact that he kept inactive friends in though is inexcusable.

i dont know if in your high command rank skipping you put me in there, but i also worked for my rank as well. just about all of the officers in every battalion and every general has earned their rank. (although honestly i dont remember how link or william k got their ranks but they're doing good in their ranks so i dont mind)

and dont say you weren't mingy either, i remember during one bunk check you spawned "dead commanders" and "bombs" in the back of the old 91st bunks. this could be considered funny, but it also is mingy and also kinda abusive of your rank.

in the end, sorry to add all this stuff to your leave, but hopefully you have a nice time wherever you go. good luck!

~guyscience/212th CMDR Cody 2224

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic