Multiple

SE7EN Love

My first suggestion is for the printers to have an automatic full upgrade button for V.I.P's because its a pain in the ass to always upgrade them and would save a lot of people a lot of time.

My second suggestion is for more items to be added for people to buy with their money like add more cars some that can compete with the speed of the gtr if possible

My third suggestion is to add a police system computer into squad cars so you have to actually search up peoples names to find if they are wanted and be bale to see arrest history. if  you want a server name to check out their system which is where im refering this from pm me as i will not post other server names on here but make something like theirs where you can even search up peoples license plates to find out where they are living or their wanted status and arrest history.

Edited by SE7EN Love

i have no links to any of this the printer button is just something you do in coding with the printers just add another button that only vip's can use that fully upgrades the printer

the stuff added is just what ever the staff feel is acceptable like just newer cars like ferrari's porche's mustang's shelby etc

the police system what im talking about the only way to see is join monolith dark rp and look at it

Unless you provide links to content containing what you are trying to suggest, not much can happen from it as I'm pretty sure SMT aren't gonna go join other servers just to have a look at their mdt system then spend half an hour trying to look for an add-on for it.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

3 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

Unless you provide links to content containing what you are trying to suggest, not much can happen from it as I'm pretty sure SMT aren't gonna go join other servers just to have a look at their mdt system then spend half an hour trying to look for an add-on for it.

9 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

You need the links so SMT can look over it.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

23 hours ago, Felix said:

You need the links so SMT can look over it.

Felix I’ve seen the server and system he’s talking about. It’s very impressive in my opinion. Like he said it’s a custom thing to that server. (You can warrant people, look up cars and plates, look at past crimes etc.). I like the system, but it would be hard to get onto this server due to it being a custom code, and the owners might not be willing to share it or would sell it for a lot of money. It’s quite cool, but may be more trouble than it’s worth. 

42 minutes ago, October said:

Felix I’ve seen the server and system he’s talking about. It’s very impressive in my opinion. Like he said it’s a custom thing to that server. (You can warrant people, look up cars and plates, look at past crimes etc.). I like the system, but it would be hard to get onto this server due to it being a custom code, and the owners might not be willing to share it or would sell it for a lot of money. It’s quite cool, but may be more trouble than it’s worth. 

Im not saying its bad. Im simply saying SMT needs links to even think about adding it.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

• Fame locked this topic