possibly not following the rules #39000

Adam Ashford

I was as always doing my excellent job as an SS. And this FBI guy started acting annoying and did not comply to SS demands on SS WH territory. He was opening the garage doors when I instructed not to do so, he is closing the doors right in front of my face, he is running and screaming in the mic as a 8 year old not giving me chance to communicate with him, I can go on and on... Therefore I ordered him to leave the area (the SS WH) then he refused multiple times (like 50, honestly), then I called an admin and he didint do much about it, so I took matters into my own hands to control the situation. I order the roge FBI to leave (explaining why he must leave) then he refused multiple times (like 30) then I told him "leave or I WILL shoot you. Then I ordered another FBI agent at the scene to use lethal force with me at the count of 3. We took him down finally. I thought everything gonna go back to normal, yet he returns and continues to ignore my demand to leave the area saying " I call on my superiors", still refusing to leave. Then some shootouts here and there, with SS TOM doing nothing about it saying to me to stand down even tho he is the same rank as me and also entering SS fresh (all in the middle of this situation). Then the other FBI agent arrives and starts almost immediately shooting at me, then I in self defense return the fire to him. There are 2 of them and 1 of me so of course I am gund down. With the SS Tom pretending nothing is happening and ignoring my "call" for help. Well I return once again (as it is my job and duty as a SS) and I get bunch of departments who have arrived at the scene at my panic button request as I have stated in the radio "requesting support at Sub WH, we have 2 rogue FBI agents on scene, requesting assistance at sub WH". Then there as I have told you were many agencies with now my superior Ignius on scene. He was glad to demote me immediately even without hearing my side of the events (which he should, if he is planning to demote someone. Especially fully 3 ranks down!) 

So... here is yet another adventure with the crybabies and the injustice of this server... just do ur job, stand by the rules and you get toast! Well done Gaming Light well done indeed!

PS: Thanks Tom for doing absolutely  nothing to help the situation out! If you just would agreed to tell him to leave the situation would be completely different! So thanks buddy! You make me proud!

18 hours ago, Ad0ne said:

SS is corrupt  and disgraceful I simply quit!  

AdOne are you perhaps Adam Ashford? You were blacklisted due to a lot of reports against you. 2nd of I want the name of the FBI agent, and don’t shoot him just change the keypad codes and have staff force him out. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic