Weapon Damage Revision

Midget Warlord

What do you want to see? - I would quite like to see a number of weapons have their damage revised to a more realistic amount.

Why should we add it? - Because many of them are simply useless and unrealistic, such as the UMP-45 (tfa version) that is on my Custom Class. It fires a .45 Caliber bullet for 20 damage at a fire rate of 650 RPM, whilst the MP7 fires a 9mm bullet for the same amount but at a rate of 950RPM. And no, the reason is NOT accuracy, both guns are equally innacurate.

What are the advantages of having this? - More realism, plus it adds some variety to the "Actually Useful" And possibly "OP" Guns, both of which are severely Lacking right now.

Who is it mainly for? - Custom Classes mostly, but also a few classes that may spawn with the guns revised.

Links to any content - N/A

(Note: I don't mean nerf the guns like the MP7, I mean Buff guns like the UMP45)

Edited by Midget Warlord

-support I don't think the guns need a nurf

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 minute ago, Midget Warlord said:

Not a nerf, a buff

ohhh I see than I change too +support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Fame locked this topic