inholster removal

Hannah

What you want to see? -  the removal of inHolster
Why should we add it? -  the reason why you should remove this is a lot of people these days abuse too  keep there weapons / they should do /drop  too make it more realistic  
What are the advantages of having this? - making roleplay so much better and not having criminals just fail rp and  just put the weapon in there inv   too get out of an arrest  
Who is it mainly for? - everyone 
Links to any content - N/A

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

if you saw them shoot then it  dosent matter 

it's  fail rp and people are starting to have it binded and than they call an admin saying that they were falsely arrested 

19 minutes ago, Kim Yo Suk said:

-support

Never seen this happen by criminals. And when they do you tell them to F1 ? and make their life miserable in jail

once again you  rarely play on swat so you wouldn't know what we are talking about but anyways we try that and than they   cry too  the admin that they didn't do anything wrong this is just fail rp and should be removed 

4 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

thats why you record

some people don't have  a good enough computer for it     mine already over heats enough when gmod is running 

-support

unrealistic??????? Having to drop a weapon to pick it up is so much more unrealistic and reminds me im in a game

so many times my friends and I have gotten arrested cause we dropped a weapon on the ground and picked it up

also people usually run by real fast and pick up my gun

13 hours ago, Hannah King said:

some people don't have  a good enough computer for it     mine already over heats enough when gmod is running 

recording software doesn't take up much fps only 0-2 fps these days. No matter what unless you have a bad ram from the mid 2000s 4gb only ram

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

+ Support

+Less abuse

I think that weapons should be visible on your back like in Santos RP 

[Adopting a lot of things from Santos RP can lead to less abuse, Just Santos RP is sometimes to realistic]

Edited by Shooter32073

6 hours ago, Lil Bits said:

-support

unrealistic??????? Having to drop a weapon to pick it up is so much more unrealistic and reminds me im in a game

so many times my friends and I have gotten arrested cause we dropped a weapon on the ground and picked it up

it's more realistic than your gun disappearing 

5 hours ago, Shooter32073 said:

+ Support

+Less abuse

[Adopting a lot of things from Santos RP can lead to less abuse, Just Santos RP is sometimes to realistic]

this would be pretty nice actually but this is a semi serous server  

13 hours ago, Shooter32073 said:

+ Support

+Less abuse

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:42 AM, Lil Bits said:

-support

it's unrealistic that your gun just disappears 

-/+ Support  

Keep invholster 

make it fail rp to holster your gun in a situation where you know you will die because you don’t want to lose a gun 

make invholster binds banned and warnable if you use them 

In opinion invholster can stay but I’m starting to get second fellings tbh because it’s got to the point where me and my follow SRT members where patrolling and we saw someone walking around the streets with a nova on safety (not even joking btw) we hop out of the car and we go up to them we say we are going to search them and we find nothing because of a invholster bind it’s got to point wher ppl are using them to cop bait 

I think we need seriously talk about these binds

• Fame locked this topic