Amon staff app  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:  Trooper SNR Amon 1T79

What is your steam name?:   Amon

What is your steam ID?:     STEAM_0:1:105610486 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)   Yes I do have a lot of experience in staffing I know a lot of ULX commands and I do have binds for some of them to make it quicker for me to jail someone.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)   I played on this community like a year ago but left for a long time and I just came about 4 to 5 weeks ago.

What date did you make your forums account?  December/30/2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?   VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server?  1

Have you donated?  Yes

What rank are you applying for?  Tmod

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes

Timezone:   Central time zone

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)   I believe I deserve this admin job is to do good on the server and stop the minging and fail rping. I am active on the server like almost everyday and I do enjoy playing on the server. At times I do see that there is a lot of calls and not a lot of staff on so i would like to help the staff team like that. I play mostly State trooper and i see a lot of fail rpers so i would like to get them warned or something by another admin because I cant do it. In spawn I still a lot of minging there most of the day and I would like to put a stop to it. I am a friendly person to talk to and just to have a good time with. I don't have any anger problems so I wont get mad if someone is upset about something that happened ill try to calm them down and do the best I can to solve the problem.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would check the logs for the RDM and see how many they did and I would either jail them or minge them depending on how many they killed or if they killed more and keep doing it ill get someone to kick/ban them and if they just keep cursing at me then i would gag them.

Edited by Amon

-Support

Before my LOA, i seen you around here and there, but rarely. (could be time zones, or could be the fact that we've never actually met)

Q14 could use a bit more effort (go more into depth on why you would like to be staff, not on just what you see on the server because us staff members do work hard.)

I believe you could go a bit more in depth with Q15 Ex: How long would you minge them for.

Other than that i do wish you best of luck.

15 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Before my LOA, i seen you around here and there, but rarely. (could be time zones, or could be the fact that we've never actually met)

Q14 could use a bit more effort (go more into depth on why you would like to be staff, not on just what you see on the server because us staff members do work hard.)

I believe you could go a bit more in depth with Q15 Ex: How long would you minge them for.

logan2.png

15 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

16 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-SupportBefore my LOA, i seen you around here and there, but rarely. (could be time zones, or could be the fact that we've never actually met)

18 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

21 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 8/3/2018 at 1:43 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

7 hours ago, Superfruge said:

-Support

-Inactive in game

-Inactive on forums

-Your app needs whole lot more effort than this

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:43 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

-Support

• I don't see you on that much
  • Application needs more effort
  • Forums activity needs to improve
  • I don't see you on TeamSpeak that much

Overall you deserve a chance on being part of the PoliceRP staff team. But I just do not think you are ready yet. Get to be more known on the community and be more active on the server, also improve your forums activity by posting more posts on the forums. Other than that, best of luck with your application.

-Support

On 8/3/2018 at 12:43 AM, ? BrycE ? said:

-Support

• Fame locked this topic