Why isn't Discord used?

AquaWolf

Discord or Teamspeak?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Discord or Teamspeak?

• Discord
    • TeamSpeak

I know team speak is used to keep track of players online and active, but discord can do the same if not better than team speak in almost all of its aspects including being more used by people. I know it would take a huge effort to make a whole discord for the gaminglight servers, but it could be much more organized and easier to use and communicate in. There can be separate servers for each of the RP servers, or one big server with text and voice chats dedicated to each one, I just think it could be an improvement, and I know I'm not the only one to think of this.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

Zeeptin answered this a while ago. His answer was that TS is better for large communities. I personally don’t care which is used, but I don’t think Zeeptin is a fan of Discord.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/19/2018 at 10:54 AM, Rhenic said:

Zeeptin answered this a while ago. His answer was that TS is better for large communities. I personally don’t care which is used, but I don’t think Zeeptin is a fan of Discord.

Aren’t discord servers free and you have to pay for TS?

Edited by Kiki

Also, there used to be a feature that blocked certain text and replaced it. Discord became TS is better than discord, lag was gaminglight is the best, etc. So yea I don’t think Zeeptin likes Discord as much, but I may be wrong. 

• Bread locked this topic