possibly adding a Radar system Posted by Jeff M.

Jeff M.

I have decided to make a post like trRoaringord Regarding the addition of a police radar. A police radar will be able to make the role play more interesting for police. It will open more spots for cops to enjoy there job and chill out a bit from  every call that the police get regarding a gun or something like that. There is also perma propped ones that will be stationary all times and scan every car that goes by it to see if the car is going the speed limit. If the car is going over the speed limit it will give a automatic ticket to the driver of the vehicle. For the cops to get away from the action for a bit there is also a hand held one that can be programmed to be given to every cop. I am sure you are able to make it so it gives it to SNR and above or whatever SMT wants to do. This will make it so we have set speeds per road. 

The Speed Radar Link: https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/3660/the-perfect-radar-system

Since people driving there cars wouldn't be able to see what speed they are going They would also need a Speedometer. I believe this was a speedometer that was on the server a long time ago and then was removed because there was no need for it. but know there is a need for it if this is actually added 

The speedometer link: https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/173/speedometer

Now as I was making this i was thinking that i know there is going to be those people that are going to say that this is going to create more lag on the server. Now when used this on my friends test server with a lot of addons it create anymore lag on the server. Now obviously Police Rp has way more addons and other things in the server to create lag. It wouldn't hurt to try this out. 

Thanks To everyone that reviews my Suggestion also you should go give props to trRoaringOrd for this idea. I also understand this is like his but he left things out of his that i think he should have added so i decided to make my own suggestions. 

Edited by Jeff M.
  • Like 1

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

Oh another post about this as well. Someone already suggested this and Management Team said that they will look into it.

And you need to follow the correct Suggestion format if you want your suggestion to be looked at by Management Team.

Edited by Dane

2 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Yeah, you need to follow the format. There's no reason to suggest this again when SMT are looking into it.

^^

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

MAJOR + SUPPORT  

THIS WILL ADD SO MUCH ROLEPLAY 

IDEK WHY THIS ISN'T EVEN ADDED IN YET

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic