not following the rules

Adam Ashford

Admin Ruinz has RDM'd me while I was fixing my fence... out of... well who knows out of what - I call it immaturity!

I think it is disgraceful that  Admins like himself thinks they are above the server rules and abuse power like that - just because they can and think they will get away with it because of their in game status!

This game has become... well always was - just like in the sad owners forum post - with admins who abuse the powers and make it not fun... sad! really sad! I like the game you build there yet can't stand such stupidity and ignorance in these people.

I am writing  this even tho I don't believe it will change a single thing... the game is flooded with childish and generally dumb people (not all tho) who destroy all the fun in seconds.

Its like 1 second you are having a blast and the next 10 min you will have hell... (sad face)

First of all I was there. You weren’t just “fixing” the fence. 2nd of all you were very disrespectful towards us, and even when I switched to SS (I’m a superviser) you said I don’t care, and refused to listen. Ruinz killed you for being a minge, and not listening to anything. You even told me to go away I’m just a stupid SWAT Cadet

Follow the format!!!

-Support 

-You where prop blocking the road and NOT following orders from your higher up (October)

BTW this will be denied because you did not follow the format!!!

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Just now, JackTheGuy said:

- SUPPORT

I witnessed the whole thing and we asked you to remove the fence because it was blocking the whole road. You wouldnt do it and said that the cadet didnt know what he was doing, so he decided to kill you.

- Support

This guy was told by multiple admins before to remove the roadblocks because certain vehicles couldn't fit through the gap. We demonstrated that. We then told Adam that if he could Code 3 through the barricades, fast, with the bearcat and not hit anything, then he can keep the barricades. He tried... and failed. He couldn't make it through without hitting 2 of the barricades.

He was dissing SWAT members because "they are just cadets and don't know anything". Wrong. In the MOTD, just like during bank raids, you can only block off 1 lane. Same should have been with this. Adam was disrespecting multiple other players and staff after they've all complained and asked nicely for him to remove them. The reason he said they were there was because "people kept ramming my car when I leave" Like come on, it's a public map on a gMod server. People ramming cars is normal. If we had barricades everywhere that we were rammed, the whole map would be barricaded. That's what speed bumps are for.

Talking about speed bumps: someone hopped on SS (Adam's higher up) and requested for him to remove the barricades and place speed bumps and even demonstrated. Adam didn't listen, still placed barricades and caused issues. After about 30 minutes of just a group of us asking for him to remove them, he disrespected us verbally and ignored his higher ups' demands. So he was shot. 

In all honesty, Adam was in the wrong here and should receive a talking from SS command. Even the other SS and President there disagreed with Adam's actions and wanted the barricades remove/replaced with speed bumps.

Edited by tcoops

On 7/28/2018 at 1:53 PM, Rhenic said:

First, there is a format for staff reports and that format is for violations of the staff handbook. If you want him warned, use the ban request format in the report center.

Second, you have no evidence. If you want to make a report at all, you need evidence that is a video or picture.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 7/28/2018 at 1:56 PM, tcoops said:

- Support

This guy was told by multiple admins before to remove the roadblocks because certain vehicles couldn't fit through the gap. We demonstrated that. We then told Adam that if he could Code 3 through the barricades, fast, with the bearcat and not hit anything, then he can keep the barricades. He tried... and failed. He couldn't make it through without hitting 2 of the barricades.

He was dissing SWAT members because "they are just cadets and don't know anything". Wrong. In the MOTD, just like during bank raids, you can only block off 1 lane. Same should have been with this. Adam was disrespecting multiple other players and staff after they've all complained and asked nicely for him to remove them. The reason he said they were there was because "people kept ramming my car when I leave" Like come on, it's a public map on a gMod server. People ramming cars is normal. If we had barricades everywhere that we were rammed, the whole map would be barricaded. That's what speed bumps are for.

Talking about speed bumps: someone hopped on SS (Adam's higher up) and requested for him to remove the barricades and place speed bumps and even demonstrated. Adam didn't listen, still placed barricades and caused issues. After about 30 minutes of just a group of us asking for him to remove them, he disrespected us verbally and ignored his higher ups' demands. So he was shot. 

In all honesty, Adam was in the wrong here and should receive a talking from SS command. Even the other SS and President there disagreed with Adam's actions and wanted the barricades remove/replaced with speed bumps.

• Fame locked this topic