Yobo's Trial Mod Application

Mr Yobo

Do you think Yobo should be Trail Moderator?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Yobo should be Trail Moderator?

• Yes (Post why)
    • No (Post why)

What is your in-game name?:

Yobo

What is your steam name?:

Yobo The Hobo

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_1:0:96930298

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, Nothing too fancy just a Minecraft server with a medium community. (Moderator) 3 Years.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

February I tried it out for a little then lost interest in Gmod, Roughly May I found my way back in the community.

What date did you make your forums account?

May 25th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server?

Have you donated?

Yes

What rank are you applying for?

Trial-Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone:

NZST

Permission (Admin+ need this):

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I should become Staff  Because I have been playing on this community for a bit now. I'm always active and I'm respectful towards others, I feel like I should become Staff because I would like to help this community and really make this community a better place for others. I'm aware of the rules within the server I surely will not break any rules, I consider myself as a mature and a strict person (In a good way) If I was to become staff I will show a lot of respect towards my higher ups and low rankings and I will be sure to help them with anything they need. I want to help this community grow and make it a safe place for others to have fun on and meet new people, I have been with this community now and I know how other staff members work around things, I know how to deal with situations and I'm always serious , strict and respectful in situations and when pulled into a sit. If I were to become staff I will be ensure to not abuse my powers or break any rules within the server I will be ensure to do my job correctly and trying my best to respond to calls fast and get on duty when needed or in general. Another reason why I would like to join the Staff Team is because I would like to get some experience in staffing and seeing how other staff members experience are and see how they do there job in situations, I mean everyone has to start somewhere in the community and get some experience. I would like to help the community as much as possible and I would like expand more responsibilities and be committed towards the community and show that I can do my job correctly, I will always listen to my higher ups at all times and show them 100% respect and I would also help any Staff Members when needed. It would be great to be apart of the Staff Team I would really like to get some experience in staffing and meeting new Staff Members I feel like this is a great opportunity if I were to become Staff it will push me to be the best and it will let me help the community in some sort of way. So, I would love to be apart of the Staff Team and I would also like to help the community in many things and make it a better place for others to enjoy and have fun with their friends. I hope I can get this opportunity and the experience it will be great and I hope to show my full respect towards the community and do my job correctly and be committed to the job.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? : 

So, I would take the individual to a sit and bring him to the roof  just to make sure he does not harm or disturbs any ones RP. Then I would try my best to calm him down and talk to him and If he starts yelling and screaming at me and continues to swear/curse then I would just inform him that he will be receiving a warn for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect. But if he/she continues to swear/curse or MassRDM Then I will ask a higherup to Minge for 10,000 Seconds!

Thank you for taking your time to read this ?

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

5 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Application is well made
  • Respectful and kind towards others
  • Good Luck!

Good Luck!

WOW caught me off guard!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

8 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Good Luck!

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

+Support

Active in-game, in TeamSpeak and on forums

Mature and is professional at any situations

Strict and serious when he is roleplaying

Knows the rules very well, will punish minges with harsh punishment

Application is well made with great amount of effort in it

Overall deserves a chance on being part of the PoliceRP Staff team! Good luck, Yobo!

Edited by Dane

+support

Amazing Player

RP's to best of his ability

Perfect Qualities for staff

not bias

Amazing Application

Mature 

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 3:52 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Good Luck!

11 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

Active in-game, in TeamSpeak and on forums

Mature and is professional at any situations

Strict and serious when he is roleplaying

Knows the rules very well, will punish minges with harsh punishment

Application is well made with great amount of effort in it

Overall deserves a chance on being part of the PoliceRP Staff team! Good luck, Yobo!

2 hours ago, Dawgy said:

+ SUPPORT

Great Format on Application

Very professional and Mature

Friendly and Respected by Many on the Server

Very active on TS, Forums, and Server!

Definitely deserves a chance!

Good luck ?

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic