I Like to Say Sorry to the Whole Staff team About my Behavoir

So Latetly ive been Direspecting and Giving Alot of attiude And i would Like to apolagies for that To Everyone  From the Staff Team ❤️

So Il tell u About Myself i have autism and tourrete and Anger issues i know that doesnt make excuse for what i did and what i did was wrong of me 

this shoundlt have happend it stupid of me ive done it i started out good in server enjoying the time playing with poeple have fun in the pd but than i met some guys

and it all started turning side ways i dont wanna blame them but i wanna blame myself for being apart of it 

Thats why i Would like to say Sorry to the Staff Team For This 

Hope u all Have Lovely Day 

And i am Going to improve My Attiude And Direspect To Be Less

Edited by DeathBringer402
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rhenic said:

At least he apologized.

I accept your apology, whether the other staff do or not is up to them. Just please remember to be respectful to us staff members.

What i said was wrong however maybe more time should be spent

3 hours ago, Rhenic said:

At least he apologized.

I accept your apology, whether the other staff do or not is up to them. Just please remember to be respectful to us staff members.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

8 hours ago, DeathBringer402 said:

So Latetly ive been Direspecting and Giving Alot of attiude And i would Like to apolagies for that To Everyone  From the Staff Team ❤️

So Il tell u About Myself i have autism and tourrete and Anger issues i know that doesnt make excuse for what i did and what i did was wrong of me 

this shoundlt have happend it stupid of me ive done it i started out good in server enjoying the time playing with poeple have fun in the pd but than i met some guys

and it all started turning side ways i dont wanna blame them but i wanna blame myself for being apart of it 

Thats why i Would like to say Sorry to the Staff Team For This 

Hope u all Have Lovely Day 

And i am Going to improve My Attiude And Direspect To Be Less

Like people have stated in other apologies, it shows a persons true colors when they can publicly apologize like this.

You got my respect!

• Bread locked this topic