Pulling over or running away? What do you do?

Friendly Steve

Pulling over vs running   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Pulling over vs running

• I pull over
    • I run away
    • I pull over then run away

Honestly had so much fun tonight pulling over everytime lights and sirens came on behind me. Saw alot of people who just instantly ran but trust me, it's 1000x more fun to pull over and have a discussion with the cop and try to negotiate / talk with them about the stop (I mean, this is a PoliceRP server right?). 

I used to be the one to run away all the time because I couldn't  be bothered to stop but that has changed completely. The experiences from pulling over were so much more rewarding then just eventually crashing and getting shot at or taken to jail. 

Hell even as the truck driver I would explain that my company put me in this stupid ass pink truck and my family disowned me because of it and I even made a few cops laugh. THOSE are the experiences that make the game so much better. 

I would recommend to everyone who normally runs, pull over and let the stop happen. It is a lot more rewarding this way and it truly makes it a much more enjoyable experience.

Well anyways late-night rant over, heading to bed! Goodnight ?

• Like 1

Can't agree more.

Got pulled over by Noot as a state trooper, turns out they were following me a while back but I didn't notice. Eventually pull over and get forced out of the vehicle. Then go on to explain I had to pick up my daughter at day care, and that my wife was in Chicago. 

Agreed! It is so much more fun roleplaying a traffic stop! And if you ever see CPL TiMMeMeSSS, i might just let you off a ticket sometimes...!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:54 AM, Rhenic said:

I’ll pull over unless I’m wanted or in a stolen car. What confuses me is why some officers stop their car, stare at me accidentally ram into a light post or something, then just drive off. If you’re a cop, do your job and pull people over!

Agreed if I have a warrant or stolen car I'm gone most of the time.