possibly not following the rules

Adam Ashford

Admin strider king has told me (when he was called) that gov officials can pass the red light for "no reason at all" this is after I stopped a EMS truck after it passed the red light without emergency lights. More so the EMS failed to stop at all, only after many... many attempts I managed to stop it and then the EMS driver Neiko P23 called the Admin and he told me this and more so told me if I will stop any gov car in the future passing the red light without the sirens on that I will be possibly demoted... for doing my job! He said "NOBODY CARES" - that's about passing the red light.

Technically you shouldn't really be pulling over EMS as they have more important things to do, like reviving people and healing people. But if you did catched them broke a traffic light many times, you can come speak to EMS Low/High Command about it.

Just now, Dane said:

Technically you shouldn't really be pulling over EMS as they have more important things to do, like reviving people and healing people. But if you did catched them broke a traffic light many times, you can come speak to EMS Low/High Command about it.

^^

5 hours ago, Dane said:

4 hours ago, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

You didnt fallow the correct  format. I'd recommend doing so. Also, you need video evidence against Strider if you're trying to make a report against him. 

I +support this -support because "fallow[ing]" formats are necessary for these reports.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

• Fame locked this topic