What brought you to Gaminglight?

Tim Brown

Recently I have been wondering how the community members found out about gaminglight and who/what led them to playing on the servers. 

I found out about Gaminglight through my cousin. I introduced him to Garry's Mod at work and he bought it for himself and was browsing servers. We mainly played Prop Hunt and TTT but wanted to change it up a bit. One day he called me and told me about the server and we started playing everyday from then on. 

If you don't mind, please comment how you found out about Gaminglight servers as I am very curious. 

Thank You ?

Edited by faizanmirza908

My friend introduced me to PoliceRP and had bad impression the way Valkyri handled things so I didn't feel like playing anymore but it was my friend that made me kept going. I loved it without Valkyri online. Then one day god answered my prayer.

• Laughing 2

A couple month ago, my friend @nowhere man and I were playing on his private gmod server and fucking around on roblox until like midnight and then he told me about PRP.

He said it was really fun and for me to try out Gaming light. So I did of course and I eventually fell in love with the server and yeah here I am today. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Watched some YouTubers who would troll in Military RP and thought it was hilarious 

Then watched a YouTuber who was a super admin of a police RP server just trolling as well by setting up invisible road blocks and when people tried to get around would fling them across the map. 

Really inspired me to get Into RP again and this is the best server I tried. 

• Head Admin

My brother deathstriker introduced me to gaminglight. He played on this server before me and really loves it, and so do I!!!!!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

After a long half a year break of GMOD I stumbled across this server after searching for a Police type roleplay server on Garrys Mod. My first impression of this server was, “ DANG THIS SERVER IS LAGGY”

• Fame featured and unfeatured this topic

I was looking for a militaryRP server I used to play a long time ago and I stumbled upon GL MilRP and I gave it a shot and now im here

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

1st time -Stumbled upon the PRP server after searching for some police-related stuff

2nd time - Heard about the Star Wars RP Reboot

3rd time - the Last server I was staff on lost its player base and moved on to other servers. I had a chat with max who convinced me to come back, I found my way over to the forums and PRP and heard about Imperial RP that was just starting. I still remember the very first day it came online. We were all sitting in a general chat Chatting and watching Snar accept all of our Commander Applications. All the people who were accepted got in early. I had that opportunity and found a liking to the design and the models. and uh here we are now.

TLDR - Max convinced me to come back

I clicked a random server, i wish i had a cool story but thats how i stumbled upon this community

Edited by Scoot

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit

My search for a suitable PoliceRP server

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

• Bread locked this topic