New CAD/MDT System

Steven_Barker

- Support

Makes total sense for cops but...

We are a un-whitelisted server. You can't expect everyone to go out of their way to make an account on the CAD/MDT we have random people join us each day.

Getting cops trained for it and whitelisted will only add more to the prosses and SGT won't want to train as much (my opinion)

37 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

Makes total sense for cops but...

We are a un-whitelisted server. You can't expect everyone to go out of their way to make an account on the CAD/MDT we have random people join us each day.

Getting cops trained for it and whitelisted will only add more to the prosses and SGT won't want to train as much (my opinion)

Then why not use it for just police? The only reason a civilian would need to make an account is if they WANT to view their records that have been put in for them. There's really no training needed for police, it's very easy to use.

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:19 AM, Isaac said:

I swear if i see another -/+ support because it 'may cause lag' Im going to have die.

If I see another person blindly post without reading the comments and suggestion itself I'm going to kms.

+Support

This won't cause lag. Lag is mainly due to vehicles added in or server overload, such as AFK people (as the server has to keep connecting to them and back then relaying that to everyone else) Lot's of props (same reason) and cars. As well as skins and extra map additions could have some effect on it sometimes. Something like this won't affect the lag at all.

On 8/2/2018 at 9:10 PM, Kade said:

This will not be happening. Sad. Was a great idea but does not fit on how we operate in the server.

Why doesn't it work with the server? Civilians don't have to register unless they want to. It's super easy to use and free.

• Fame locked this topic