Should I be staff  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Staff

• Yes (add reason please)
    • No (add reason please)

1. What is your in-game name?: Kagen

2. What is your steam name?: Kagen

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:439575288

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been staff on many servers but I have never been admin plus. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  Longer than one month.

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 16 2018.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0. 

9. Have you donated? Yes (40 usd).

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial  Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have looked at it and  I will continue to read it.

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should be staff on GamingLight because I am a very active person through all  servers, forums pages, and teamspeak most people know me and they know I'm a pretty chill guy and also very accessible person, but they also know when someone breaks the rules and I see it I always talk to them about what they did and how they need to change it to be right and if they don't comply they know I will do whatever to make it right, that is if I have to take it up with my higher ups (in this case it would be someone in a department) or staff.  Although you might think that one moth is not a lot of time on the server, I have came in-counter with many different situations with in the many branches I've been in and I would like to believe that I can handle any situation accordingly and make it so that the situation is resolves. I also have made many friends on this server and I would like to make more by knowing more people that are staff on GamingLight, also since I am very flexible with time I am normally always in the teamspeak and if the ratio is messed up just give me a haler and ill be on.     

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First of all I would ask that person to calm down and stop cursing me out or else they will get gagged or warned for mic spam/NCWS/Staff Dis. After the person is done cursing me out I would ask them so explain them selves why they were Mass RDMing. After that I would look at the logs and see if they actually were Mass RDMing or trying to Mass RDM by hitting a lot of people. If that persons was trying to Mass RDM or did Mass RMD then I would minge them for 10,000. If there was any video proof I would show it to one of my higher ups and I would leave it to them on what we should do with that person. 

+/-Support

Active in-game, although I don't see you on that much on TeamSpeak

Forums account is inactive. I suggest you post more stuff on the Forums

Great amount of effort put into his application, and the app is well made

Zero warns, shows that he is not a rulebreaker/minge

Overall you deserve a chance on being part of the PoliceRP Staff team! Although I would like you to improve your Forums activity and TeamSpeak activity. Other than that, good luck!

Edited by Dane

On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 3:55 PM, Towelie said:

+Support

+great guy and application

+respectful

+kind to others

+deserves a chance

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Fame locked this topic