pfrazier false warn

Tommyy

Your In-game: Tommy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:166429247

The admin's name in-game: pfrazier

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: player diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  image.png.fc88f719cd68156c6bd38fa2e2a90403.png

Why do you think this warn was false:  I was complaining about not getting re elected and a player named Koo told me that nobody wants to elect me and I say "who asked you" and he says "no one" so i say "exactly shut up" and get warned for player diss. If telling someone to shut up is player diss then i dont even know what to say. I hear people say far worse things in front of staff and they never do anything about it, but pfrazier warns for player diss if you even slightly piss someone off which i feel is ridiculous

Any extra information:

Edited by Tommyy
had to implement bold

+Support

Saying shut up isn’t a part of player diss and I think pfrazier jsut overreacted a bit. At the end of the day, the consequences are up to the staff member but if I was in his shoes I would’nt have warned you for player diss.

-Support I was there and you told whatever his name Koo I think "Shut the f*ck up" and you continued to argue and proceeded to say both in ooc and in a sit "Staff cant do sh*t" and "Staff is useless" so you can't say that's no disrespect.

6 hours ago, Winter said:

-Support I was there and you told whatever his name Koo I think "Shut the f*ck up" and you continued to argue and proceeded to say both in ooc and in a sit "Staff cant do sh*t" and "Staff is useless" so you can't say that's no disrespect.

Was +Support but Now im -Support, Lying isnt cool and you obviously dissed.

Edited by faizanmirza908

8 hours ago, Winter said:

4 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

It clearly shows him saying "exactly, shut up" Then getting a warn.

pfrazier should've held a sit and atleast talked to you.

There was a sit well multiple actually and he showed no respect for staff, I also warned him to stop arguing in OOC.

Edited by Winter

We tried to have sits with him but he was very angry and kept staff dissing. He then player dissed the President because he was mad he couldn't get it back. He told him to shut the fuck up. He didn't show of what he said before he said shut up. This screen shot shows nothing. End of discussion. @Fame

16 hours ago, Winter said:

When you put the whole box there, then I may believe you. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

According to other staffs support and the evidence im going to have to give this a -support. They say you were disrespecting him before in the sit.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

9 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+/- support 

Now i didn't hear any of the staff diss but i did here him say "exactly shut up" (lowkey made me laugh) but if he was staff dissing that is unexceptable

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

• Fame locked this topic