Anonimous T-Mod Application

twitty4fsu

Should i get T-Mod  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Get T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Anonimous / SRT PVT Anonimous 1M17 / MSGT Anonimous 1A39 / Anonimous Serpentine / City Impound Anonimous.

2. What is your steam name?: twitty4fsu.

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:116987569

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around February 2018.

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 25th 2018.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 10 Warns, Proof F946254D73C02F52A6DCB669373162F4C6D41E66

9. Have you donated? Yes for the Job Bundle, The Chainsaw, And For VIP, I also plan to purchase custom class and machete in the future.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have spent a good amount of time looking over it.

12. Timezone: CDT.

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A.

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because I think that servers are not made good by just the players, but by the staff that delegates them and handles situations appropriately. Personally I also believe that there is no argument worth fighting over and that if there is an argument, drop it and move on. I think that the staff is what makes the backbone of a community and makes the community stronger and closer together.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Bring them to a sit, jail them, if they attempt to run away or LTAP then apply a warning, then follow chain of command to call a higher up to deal with them appropriately. This is due to the fact that I may not be able to minge them for the full time so I will have to call a higher staff to do it.

+/- Support

I see you on the server, but not much

Application could use a bit more effort, especially at Q14

Kinda low amount of warns

Overall you deserve a chance. But I think you should improve your activity and put more effort into your application. Other than that, good luck!

Edited by Dane

3 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

Overall you deserve a chance. But I think you should improve your activity and put more effort into your application. Other than that, good luck!

+Support

Used to be EXTREMELY active, but not as much anymore due to family issues (get that resolved first)

Young but very mature for his age.

A little more effort on q14.

Fit for staff.

Deserves a chance to show the community that he would be an amazing part of the team.

Good warns.

A lot of people might think that I am being biased on this staff application because I am in the same family as him on the server. This could not be farther from true. We are in the same family, but this has just given an opportunity to be closer and spend more time with Anonimous. I always enjoy his company and he is a great Roleplayer. I've never had a problem with him and have always enjoyed having him around. Once Anonimous joined Serpentine, (June 4, to be exact) He very quickly rose through the ranks and became one out of two of the Commanders. (When put into staff terms, Kitsune and I would be Owner, while Anonimous would be Manager) I have always respected Anonimous and loved seeing him be truly active and supportive of the family and RP community as a whole. I believe that Anonimous deserves a chance at staff because of every reason stated above. And, unless you can give me HARD evidence as to why he shouldn't, I will stick by this answer.

4 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

47 minutes ago, ViperCat90 said:

+Support

Used to be EXTREMELY active, but not as much anymore due to family issues (get that resolved first)

Young but very mature for his age.

A little more effort on q14.

Fit for staff.

Deserves a chance to show the community that he would be an amazing part of the team.

Good warns.

A lot of people might think that I am being biased on this staff application because I am in the same family as him on the server. This could not be farther from true. We are in the same family, but this has just given an opportunity to be closer and spend more time with Anonimous. I always enjoy his company and he is a great Roleplayer. I've never had a problem with him and have always enjoyed having him around. Once Anonimous joined Serpentine, (June 4, to be exact) He very quickly rose through the ranks and became one out of two of the Commanders. (When put into staff terms, Kitsune and I would be Owner, while Anonimous would be Manager) I have always respected Anonimous and loved seeing him be truly active and supportive of the family and RP community as a whole. I believe that Anonimous deserves a chance at staff because of every reason stated above. And, unless you can give me HARD evidence as to why he shouldn't, I will stick by this answer.

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

-Support

Little to no effort in app

Inactive on forums

Moderately Active in game

Overall I feel you might need some more time to prove why you deserve to join the staff ranks, from this app, I don't get that aura or see any reason why you should be deserving of the position yet. Take some time, put more effort into the apps and maybe I'll decide to +Support you in the near future.

Good luck though! 

5 hours ago, Dane said:

+/- Support

On 7/22/2018 at 7:51 AM, Dane said:

+/- Support

On 7/22/2018 at 9:51 PM, Dane said:

+/- Support

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

• Fame locked this topic