staff app  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?:  Trooper Amon 1T

2. What is your steam name?:   Amon

3. What is your steam ID?:     STEAM_0:1:105610486 

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)   Yes I do have a lot of experience in staffing I know a lot of ULX commands and I do have binds for some of them to make it quicker for me to jail someone.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)   I played on this community like a year ago but left for a long time and I just came back to the server about a week or 2 ago.

6. What date did you make your forums account?  December/30/2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?   VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server?  0

9. Have you donated?  Yes

10. What rank are you applying for?  Tmod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes

12. Timezone:   Central time zone

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)   I believe I deserve this admin job is to do good on the server and stop the minging and fail rping. I am active on the server like almost everyday and I do enjoy playing on the server. At times I do see that there is a lot of calls and not a lot of staff on so i would like to help the staff team like that. I play mostly State trooper and i see a lot of fail rpers so i would like to get them warned or something by another admin because I cant do it. In spawn I still a lot of minging there most of the day and I would like to put a stop to it. I am a friendly person to talk to and just to have a good time with. I don't have any anger problems so I wont get mad if someone is upset about something that happened ill try to calm them down and do the best I can to solve the problem.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would check the logs for the RDM and see how many they did and I would either jail them or minge them depending on how many they killed or if they killed more and keep doing it ill get someone to kick/ban them and if they just keep cursing at me then i would gag them.

Edited by Amon

6 hours ago, Superfruge said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Barely seen you in game

-Maybe take some time, get to know everyone again because if you just came back it probably wouldn't be a good idea to go for staff immediately

Good app  and good warns

11 hours ago, Superfruge said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Barely seen you in game

-Maybe take some time, get to know everyone again because if you just came back it probably wouldn't be a good idea to go for staff immediately

Good app  and good warns

^^^^^^

On 7/19/2018 at 10:54 PM, Superfruge said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Barely seen you in game

Good app  and good warns

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 7/19/2018 at 11:54 PM, Superfruge said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Barely seen you in game

Good app  and good warns

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Barely seen you in game

Good app  and good warns

5 hours ago, hnm_2014 said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Barely seen you in game

Good app  and good warns

Sorry

On 7/19/2018 at 11:54 PM, Superfruge said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Barely seen you in game

Good app  and good warns

-Support

I don't see you on that much in-game and in TeamSpeak

Forums account is very inactive. Post more stuff on the Forums!

Application could use a bit more effort

Low amount of warns, shows that he is not a rule breaker

Replied to your own application

Long time member of the community, has been here for a while

I think you should improve your activity in-game, TeamSpeak and on the Forums. Other than that, Good Luck!

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Barely seen you in game

Good app  and good warns

• Fame locked this topic