Amyourdad's TMOD

Amyourdad

Amyourdad Trailmod  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become mod

1. What is your in-game name?:Amyourdad

2. What is your steam name?:Amyourdad

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:221010318

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I was a staff on a purge sever for 3 mouths but I left it for this sever cause no one played on the sever.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4 months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? 3 months

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) Vip +

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 13 but 3 are false

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? T-mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes

12. Timezone: Central Time Zone

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/a

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I my name is Aidan aka Amyourdad. I think I should become a T-mod for these reasons. First off a lot of people know me and know that I love the sever and yes I sever dissed before I was dumb but deserves second chance we all make bad moves in life. Second I'm always and I see that there is not a lot of staff on when I get on and I wish I could do something. When I'm on I see the same staff and I want to see different people on. I know a lot of people don't like me and see me as one person but no one really seen me RP I know the rules and love to RP and be on police I take control of PD and swat in like 10-80 and when we are dealing with a cop hostage I know how to lead. I've been accept to SRT 2 times but the second time I was never on. The first time I was SGT and took lead a lot of the time. I think I deserve this rank of T-mod because I know the rules of the sever played for a while all the staff like me. I'm here to help people and that's all I want to do. When someone needs help on there's no staff around I take care of it. I care for the sever and want to make it better and get rid of the people that act up and do dumb stuff. I've been denied 2 time's I'm not giving up on becoming a staff I don't care how long it take ill do this 10 times if I have to. I'm not that active on forums but I'm working on that I need to get a better pc. I love the sever and the people who play on it I love to treat everyone like a family. I treat PD like family and Staff like family. I don't care if we don't get along we can push that to the side and move on that's how I see things its just a game. I also think I deserve this rank because I'm on almost every day either on PD,FBI or thief. I've been trying to get up in the morning at a good time to get on the sever and help the best I can. I take time and like to do things the best I can. I don't care if it takes me a hour or more. If someone wants to get off staff ill hop on no matter what. Staff would be good for me because I get bored and if I get a call after call I wont be bored and ill have things to do. If a higher up tells me to go deal with a call ill do it I want to help out the best I can even if I don't get staff ill still be helping out any way I can. This is why I think I deserve this rank that you for reading this and have a nice day.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off I would tell them to get it all out once they got it all out I would say ok u ready to talk. Then after that I would say do u know what u did and why im talking to you. Then I would say take your time and claim down and get you things together your better then this. After I would warn them for mass RDM and just talk to them and see why the where curseing at me and if they say sorry and stop doing it I wont warn them but if I seen them going around curseing again I would warn them but I would give him a verbal warning and see where we go from there. That's what I would do if that happened thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Superfruge said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Lots of warns

Active in game and good app but you need to have more to prove you deserve a +Support so for now nope

Good luck though!

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

- Support

The way you act in-game is questionable. You were kicked out of SRT and refused entry into S.W.A.T due to your constant minging. Maybe change the way you act and it can change people's opinions. I haven't seen anything from you that shows you are ready for staff.

On 7/19/2018 at 6:40 PM, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

The way you act in-game is questionable. You were kicked out of SRT and refused entry into S.W.A.T due to your constant minging. Maybe change the way you act and it can change people's opinions. I haven't seen anything from you that shows you are ready for staff.

On 7/19/2018 at 12:40 PM, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

Well Said Josh. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 7/19/2018 at 12:40 PM, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

-Support

Too many warns

Effort in app is minimal barely scratching the edge of acceptable

Active in game and moderate on forums[Considering the acc is made last year the activity can improve]

7 hours ago, Coco1929 said:

On 7/20/2018 at 8:07 AM, JackTheGuy said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Lots of warns

Active in game and good app but you need to have more to prove you deserve a +Support so for now nope

Good luck though!

On 7/19/2018 at 6:40 PM, Josh H-Y. said:

- Support

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:44 AM, Amyourdad said:
  1. What is your in-game name?:Amyourdad

2. What is your steam name?:Amyourdad

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:221010318

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I was a staff on a purge sever for 3 mouths but I left it for this sever cause no one played on the sever.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4 months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? 3 months

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) Vip +

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 13 but 3 are false

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? T-mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes

12. Timezone: Central Time Zone

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/a

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I my name is Aidan aka Amyourdad. I think I should become a T-mod for these reasons. First off a lot of people know me and know that I love the sever and yes I sever dissed before I was dumb but deserves second chance we all make bad moves in life. Second I'm always and I see that there is not a lot of staff on when I get on and I wish I could do something. When I'm on I see the same staff and I want to see different people on. I know a lot of people don't like me and see me as one person but no one really seen me RP I know the rules and love to RP and be on police I take control of PD and swat in like 10-80 and when we are dealing with a cop hostage I know how to lead. I've been accept to SRT 2 times but the second time I was never on. The first time I was SGT and took lead a lot of the time. I think I deserve this rank of T-mod because I know the rules of the sever played for a while all the staff like me. I'm here to help people and that's all I want to do. When someone needs help on there's no staff around I take care of it. I care for the sever and want to make it better and get rid of the people that act up and do dumb stuff. I've been denied 2 time's I'm not giving up on becoming a staff I don't care how long it take ill do this 10 times if I have to. I'm not that active on forums but I'm working on that I need to get a better pc. I love the sever and the people who play on it I love to treat everyone like a family. I treat PD like family and Staff like family. I don't care if we don't get along we can push that to the side and move on that's how I see things its just a game. I also think I deserve this rank because I'm on almost every day either on PD,FBI or thief. I've been trying to get up in the morning at a good time to get on the sever and help the best I can. I take time and like to do things the best I can. I don't care if it takes me a hour or more. If someone wants to get off staff ill hop on no matter what. Staff would be good for me because I get bored and if I get a call after call I wont be bored and ill have things to do. If a higher up tells me to go deal with a call ill do it I want to help out the best I can even if I don't get staff ill still be helping out any way I can. This is why I think I deserve this rank that you for reading this and have a nice day.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off I would tell them to get it all out once they got it all out I would say ok u ready to talk. Then after that I would say do u know what u did and why im talking to you. Then I would say take your time and claim down and get you things together your better then this. After I would warn them for mass RDM and just talk to them and see why the where curseing at me and if they say sorry and stop doing it I wont warn them but if I seen them going around curseing again I would warn them but I would give him a verbal warning and see where we go from there. That's what I would do if that happened thanks.

Hello I'm one of the staff with the sever and I have to say that you put a lot into this and i'm impressed 

On 7/19/2018 at 9:19 AM, Superfruge said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums

-Lots of warns

Good luck though!

• Fame locked this topic