Should Ajax become a Trial Mod?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ajax become a Trial-Mod?

• Yes (Put Reason)
    • No (Put Reason)

What is your in-game name?: Ajax

What is your steam name?: [DG] M1 Abrams Tank

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:102718146

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a Superadmin on Digital Delta Gaming but went rogue and deleted the database of the server after I found out the owner had ddosed multiple people. Previous trial mod on GL Milrp.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 1/2 Years Ago

What date did you make your forums account? Dec 11, 2016

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server? 29 but 26 of them were 2 years ago

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I started Gaminglight almost 3 years ago and have loved the staff and community and I would like to become a Staff on Policerp to help with the ratio and help other players in need. I also want to be a Staff Member because of the low ratio and the impact it makes on Gaminglight. I want to fix that, I will be able to be on duty and help always. I also am a friendly guy and would like to get to know the rest of the staff team better. I am hoping to use my friendliness to help with situations and be calm. I also have good self-discipline and if I do something wrong I will make sure it gets fixed. And me being the person I am I am hoping to one day become a higher rank so I can train and help other staff members in need. I am an expert in staffing and I wish to use my skills to benefit Gaminglight. I also am taking time in my app making sure I can make it the best I can to better sure that I get this rank. I also want to use my knowledge in staffing so I can take care of the minges and massrdmers I see on a daily basis. I also want to become staff because of all the support im getting from other people in gaminglight and I am hoping to follow in what they say. I also want to be staff because I am not racist, nor biased. I feel that the staff team has been very inactive lately and I want to be the person that is active and does there job. I am also applying for staff because I am active and would like to have something else to do when im not SRT or BSI so I can relax and help people in need. And as you can see if I did not want to become staff and this was a minge post I would not have dedicated precious time to writing a long, thought out "paragraph". But I thank all the other staff members that are supporting me in applying for staff and I wish the staff team here at gaminglight the best of luck.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would antiminge them and explain to them what they did and what punishment they will receive. I would then minge/warn them and tell them what could happen if they did it again.

Edited by S.W.E.P. Killer Dan
Read the handbook

29 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Been on the server for a long time

Active

Knows the rules

Overall a good person and deserves a chance at staff.

GOODLUCK

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

3 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Active

Knows the rules

GOODLUCK

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

21 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Active

Knows the rules

GOODLUCK

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

On 7/19/2018 at 12:29 AM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

Active

Knows the rules

GOODLUCK

+/- Warns

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic