futrslime

"USAF CMSGT Adolf MAJCOM Application"

1.What Is Your In-game Name: ''USAF CMSGT Adolf"

2.What Is Your current Rank?(CMSGT+): My current rank is CMSGT

3.Who Would Like To See You As MAJCOM?(Two Officer's): USMP CPT Husk,  US 501st VCMDR AChiefMP Senior

4.Why Should We Trust You With Being a MAJCOM?(This Is A Special Force In The U.S): Because in this week I have been really active in the server trying to get ranked up as fast as I can. being a pretty decent soldier and sniper. I feel that as if MAJCOM could be needing of my assistance for I am online everyday unlike some others and will be willing to take time out of the action to help any fellow soldier in need.

5.Why Do You Want To Be MAJCOM (30-50 Words Min): I see the Majcom as probably the best US Special force there is on this server and I just want to help out as much as I can I Think I would be great as leading troops into victory with the help of other MAJCOMS and Soldiers alike.

8.What Is Your Timezone?: Canada Alberta UCT 6

9.How Often Can You Be On?(How many days/hours a week): everyday possibly 20 hours a week.

10.Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier?:Yes sir I am very well trained and have very well call outs crucial to the war.

11.How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns):63 warns all being from 2016-2017

12.Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied): No I do not have any strikes as of today

13.Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your team mates any way necessary?: I am very well capable of the mission and hope to see myself and others do well.

Edited by futrslime
Bad Application

First off your missing the questions to your application not even that you don't have a poll. You have 24 hrs to fix it or you will be instantly denied. Also not enough effort in your application joining MAJCOM just because you here we have the AS50 doesn't give us reasons why we should trust and why we should let you in like I said 24hrs or this application is denied.

Edited by Brandon0623

15 hours ago, Brandon0623 said:

Also not enough effort in your application joining MAJCOM just because you here we have the AS50 doesn't give us reasons why we should trust and why we should let you in 

Denied

Failure to put effort and take the time filling out the application

Reapply in one week