LT Velvet's support staff application

Velvet

Should I receive support staff  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I receive support staff (police post why)

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Lieutenant velvet

Steam Name: [GL] Velvet

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61178110

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Just about every day even when I'm not on a gaming light game

Do you have a working quality mic? yes I do but if I'm on my phone my quality might go down

What timezone are you in? Pacific Standard Time

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

I would like to join the support team because I like helping people I always go out of my way to help others especially when I'm on staff I'll take care of things that are not a sit or things that I see happening also another point of me wanting to be on the support team is I have had times where I myself have been requesting tags or requesting ingame help and it takes a staff member 20 to 30 minutes to respond or they never do to my call or I'll see people sitting in support room for a long period of time and there are definitely enough staff to help but no one goes to help them and I will be in a room with some people I will not mention names and they will have the support staff tag and some will say I'll let someone else get to it that is something that I believe should not be done with someone on support staff I believe being support staff is a responsibility that you have to keep doing in order to help the community and I also know that there are not enough support staff on at night to help others

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

My availability to always be available and my willingness to always help others when they are in need of help I am the type of person that is always willing to help others and will always be available if needed I will spend hours sitting in the support staff standby room to set a example to the other support staff

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would say something like thank you for contacting support what may be the issue and how may I help you so you can have the best gaming experience you could ever have

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes I Lieutenant velvet have read the rules and promise to uphold the rules to the best of my ability if I am to break these rules I acknowledge that I know that I will be removed from support staff I will also be removed from support staff since I abused my abilities

+support User joined your taco

very kind

listens

responsible

and all that stuff we look for in Support staff members in my opinion

• Laughing 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

11 hours ago, Gummy Down said:

+SUPPORT

-Great Personality

-Has a fun and serious side

-Puts all bias aside

-Committed to making gaminglight better

I’m sorry I didn’t write a custom review, it’s just when I supported this it was late at night (like 2am) and I was tired

Edited by [GL]October(FATH)
  • Laughing 1

+Support 

-Active 

-Attentive

-Good Friend

-Can Handle A Situation

-Deserves A Chance At Support Staff

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

22 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

-Nice

-Active

-Responsible

21 hours ago, Gummy Down said:

+SUPPORT

-Great Personality

-Has a fun and serious side

-Puts all bias aside

-Committed to making gaminglight better

18 hours ago, Munchies1 said: