Cravplay's Departure

Cravplay

This is probably the hardest choice I have made within this Community I have made my Decision to leave the Community, This might be a Shock to some, might be a Denied to some, might even be a Delight to some people, Whatever you think is fine, I respect your choice. I joined this Community in January 2017, I first played PoliceRP and it was way different to the way it now. You may be askin why? I have my own reasons and I think some good things have to come to an End. I just want to continue with my life and stuff. You may still find me in Teamspeak hanging out with some people, you may find me in my private channel but if you ever want a quick chat msg me. I might hop in-game every now and again. I hope some people understand why I am leaving but just get me I love this Community, I love most people in it, but it's time for me to go.

I am formerly resigning from these Positions (I will have posts for each resignation)

Admin/Forum Diplomat/Support Team

212th

Police Major

NSA Operative

I thank everybody that has been a helping hand or just made me feel at home. Just because I may be leaving doesn't mean I will forget my friends, and if you ever wanna play a game hit me up on Steam. Here is a list and a MSG to the people that have been a Help (This may be a long list)

Zeeptin - Zeeptin I can't thank you enough for making this Whole journey possible, you've made such a Great, Friendly and Successful Community and I wish you the best of luck in the Future.

Nolan - Jeez I met you back when you were a Senior Mod, You were the person that helped me with Staff when I first began, you thought me everything I need to know. You were a Great Manager and it was Sad to see you Resign.

Snar - Snar you are one of the best Managers that PoliceRP could ever have and I wish you the best of luck with PoliceRP in the Near future. Hope we can play Fortnite maybe?

NoOne - You probably wont read this but the First time I met you was when I got your Police Lambo stuck on my car (You weren't happy lol)

Gaur -  I thank you for allowing me to be apart of your Staff team and you are a really nice and funny guy, and Star WarsRP is doing great with you. I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Nimo - Nimo you're a great guy, used to be mingy but not anymore. I wish you the best of luck with SWRP and with the Community, don't let anyone tell you/call you names etc.

Rhenic - You were an inspiration to me in the 212th and it was sad to see you go but I wish you look as being an Admin now.

Fame - Fame honestly you are a Great SMT member, I remember you when you were a SMOD, and I seen you climb the Rank and now HOS! Woah time does fly, I wish you luck with PoliceRP.

Naby - You probably wont read this, But you weren't just a player you were a friend to me, I had so much fun with you in SWAT and SRT, it was sad to see you leave the Community.

Andrew - Andrew you were a close friend to me, We always had each others back and would look out for one another. I wish you the best of luck in the Community! Goodbye Buddy

Swallow - You probs wont see this but I have 1 thing to say Up the Irish! Down with the British

Noot/Kitty - Noot/Kitty you 2 were a friends to me, You 2 were  rolemodels to me in PD. I wish you 2 the best of luck progressing the ranks.

I am sorry if I missed anybody but that was a lot of people I mentioned.

This is me making a 10-7 from the Community

~Cravplay

Edited by Cravplay
  • Sad 8

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

I will miss you man, I tried everything I could. Its sad to see you go, I hope we can still have some contact with each other

You trained me in everything I needed to know, now I am a Captain in 212th. And you taught me so well that I even pass the hardest tryouts I've been through. Now look at me I made it into ARC, I made it to 212th Officer. Nothings going to be the same without you man, good luck.

Edited by Andrew / Commander Cody
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BroChaCho said:

I actually cried, you have a good time out of GamingLight and I hope to see you back somehow bud.

Thank you for making the message but no need to cry but thanks if you will miss me that much

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

• 1 month later...
  • Bread locked this topic