Dimensions Support Application

HiddenShantu

Should dimension become support staff?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should dimension become support staff?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Dimension Andromeda

Steam Name: DimensionRMG

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:111567013

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, moderator.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? As often as im in game, usually 3 hours a day.

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) First of all, because I personally think I am good with people, I love helping people and assisting them with anything they need. I also have noticed that there is hardly ever any support staff on in ts and I hope and want to change that. I feel like being on the support team is a great job for me and I think I would be fit for this role. If I am accepted I hope to be the support member that is active, knows everyone, is friendly and actually does their job frequently, and the right way, overall I feel like support has been pretty inactive and I would love to be a  part of the team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I personally think I am kind and a good person. I can handle tense situations and want to always be there to help people when they need me. That is why I became staff. Second of all, I am dedicated, when I join a division or team, I stick with it. I am also active logging 3+ hours a day. I personally think I am fit for the job and would make a good addition to the team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would tell them my name and ask them what the problem is, then proceed to assist them in whatever problem that may be.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes.

+Support

Active in game? Yes

Active on TeamSpeak? Yes 

Active in game? Yes

Active on Forums? Yes

Opinion on player?

Amazing personality nice person in general cares for the community Well Known and loved by everyone

My Opinion on him getting Support Staff?

I think this is a great opportunity for him and he can help out really well his a great staff member and always try's his best to help out other players in the community

Edited by Bambob-1

3 hours ago, Bambob-1 said:

+Support

Active in game? Yes

Active on TeamSpeak? Yes 

Active in game? Yes

Active on Forums? Yes

Opinion on player?

Amazing personality nice person in general cares for the community Well Known and loved by everyone

I think this is a great opportunity for him and he can help out really well his a great staff member and always try's his best to help out other players in the community

• Manager
On 7/17/2018 at 12:29 PM, Bambob-1 said:

+Support

Active in game? Yes

Active on TeamSpeak? Yes 

Active in game? Yes

Active on Forums? Yes

Opinion on player?

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

5 hours ago, Spection said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Mature

-Effort in application

-Fit for support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Manager
On 7/17/2018 at 12:29 PM, Bambob-1 said:

+Support

Active in game? Yes

Active on TeamSpeak? Yes 

Active in game? Yes

Active on Forums? Yes

Opinion on player?

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Fame locked this topic