Trail mod app.

DDG  Morty

1. What is your in-game name?: Mia germory or Anonymous

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Anonymous

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_1:1:96601512

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes i was an admin on NTF i have awnsered 48 staff request in 1 day i was sadly perm ban for my gang.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) uhhh i think 2 years ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? i dont remember...

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip

How many warns do you have on the server?  29 well 4 after my perm ban from valk

1. Have you donated? yes $50

2. What rank are you applying for? trail mod or higher.

3. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:

4. Timezone:  Pacific

5. Permission (Admin+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) well i been playing on this server for a long time i was banned from valk on oct 27 2017  and i got back i dont know i think 5 months ago im not sure sorry i fell in love in this server when i was 10  i just get tired of people fail rping like when the taxes are at 0 and someone kills the pres when ill become a trail mod ill will shape this server and make sure no mass rdm, breaking fear rp, etc if i find out i will tell them i have a rule 2 strikes your out/warned  or if the person being reported mulitible times i will bring them to a sit and if theres alot of evidence i will warn them or kick if there just mass minging if and i warned them multible times i will ban them for 1 day or mined them for 5 or more minutes. I've been on this server win the maps changed 2 times theres some things i want to fix about this server but i'm not a high enough rank for it. thank you for reading this and goodbye. Anon.

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? well if they curse at you they will be warned for staff dis mass rdm minged or a ban.

Edited by DDG Morty
forgot a question

1 hour ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

- Support

-Active

-High warns

-Application Didn't convince me that you wanted staff.

-You can't ban as a tmod.

yeah im not good at typing on fourms but im good at interviews atleast i tried my best...

Overall - Support

-Dont see you on a lot

-High Warns

+Been on the community for 2 years 

Good Luck. I think you need to improve activity in game and also on the forums. Also there is no poll. 

Edited by hnm_2014

21 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

- Support

-Active

-High warns

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

On 7/14/2018 at 4:32 PM, WreckedInRuinz said:

- Support

-Active

-High warns

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Denied 

The reason you were denied is because you put close to no effort in this aplication, which shows everyone you don’t take this seriously. Please put a ton of more effort in this application, become a master in the rules and try your best not to break anymore, Improve your activity all around, and then come back and re-apply in two weeks. 

• Fame locked this topic