Tom Brown

Questions

Your In-game: Thieffy

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:127848649

The admin's name in-game: Jakee

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Pic Attached

Why do you think this warn was false: I got 2 warns for player diss about 45 seconds apart from each other. This was when i first started playing the game and didn't really know how they worked. I think he did it 2 times on accident and he forgot he had already done it. Warns are supposed to be 1 warn and then everything in that one warn like Player Diss x2, not separate warns. 

Appeal.png

1 minute ago, hnm_2014 said:

All I remember from this specific warn is that I did player diss, but I didn’t continue to player diss. Especially when an admin steps in I stop and listen to them. That’s why I think he accidently warned me twice 

Aa I see to be honest this is A tricky one you did player diss but he warned you twice I am gonna let SMT decide to be honest 

kinda has been over the 3 month mark but i'd say +support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

34 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

You were new to the community

Should have only warned your once

I mean If its was an Accident That's Fine but its seems to be Two separate ones.

I would let SMT question it through, and decide of what they think if it was (A VALID SECOND WARN) or a Accident.

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

2 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

1 hour ago, Josh H-Y. said:

Why did you take so long to make an appeal?

When I got the warn it was probably my first day playing the game. I didn’t know what a warn was, so I let it go. Now that i am applying for different positions I realize how much warns can effect you. 

1 hour ago, hnm_2014 said:

When I got the warn it was probably my first day playing the game. I didn’t know what a warn was, so I let it go. Now that i am applying for different positions I realize how much warns can effect you. 

On this occasion I will + Support but in the future make sure to do so within 3 months

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:37 PM, WreckedInRuinz said:

+support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Fame locked this topic