EMS Sub Division Suggestion

Kade

Add this?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Add this?

• Totally(13 Additional Votes on other topic)
    • Nah, come on Kade do better!!

1 hour ago, ArmyGuy said:

I dont think tax units should have defibs at all *cough cert, I think the medkits should at least be kept for all the higher ups 

Yea I get that its just its so fricken hard to make EMS fun I've tried SO many different ideas...but hey if yall don't like the idea i guess well just stick with the current ways of doing things.

On 7/19/2018 at 3:23 PM, Kade said:

I HATE people saying EMS IS SLOW, EMS IS INACTIVE, EMS IS DUMB, EMS DO THIS, DO THAT, NO DONT REVIVE HIM, REVIVE HIM.

youre inactive.

• Sad 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

30 minutes ago, Finch said:

youre inactive.

Yea I have fallen a little inactive. Balancing staff on SWRP then Dispatch and EMS on police I do what I need to. But that doesn't mean people can call the whole EMS Department that. Have some respect Finch. Now I know why you changed your name.

4 hours ago, Kade said:

Yea I have fallen a little inactive. Balancing staff on SWRP then Dispatch and EMS on police I do what I need to. But that doesn't mean people can call the whole EMS Department that. Have some respect Finch. Now I know why you changed your name.

I WAS JOKING JEEZ YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU HAHA

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

-Support

There is no why you would need to raid someone with a medical unit there.

Will ruin RP if you have a medical unit healing you every time you get hurt.

^ will ruin the criminal's chances. SWAT and the raiding subdivisions already get double health so it's already a huge advantage over the criminals.

1 minute ago, Roleplaygod said:

-Support

^ will ruin the criminal's chances. SWAT and the raiding subdivisions already get double health so it's already a huge advantage over the criminals.

AGAIN. No combat healing....

Before SMT make their decision on this I would VERY much appreciate it if you talked with me in TS before you make your decision. EMS is VERY boring as it is and we try our best to do something and maybe with this we can let people work up to something. UNLESS you can find a good way to improve the department in another way PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE consider this and talk with me about how it will work.

• Thanks 1

I shall correct myself...

-Support

I still believe what I stated above but...

Why need a subdivision when you could just have normal EMS on standby and ready on the go for when it's done just like real life?

Will take away from normal EMS's RP as a good 70% of calls are after PD raids ex...

3 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

I shall correct myself...

-Support

I still believe what I stated above but...

Why need a subdivision when you could just have normal EMS on standby and ready on the go for when it's done just like real life?

Will take away from normal EMS's RP as a good 70% of calls are after PD raids ex...

This is merely to improve the people who play within the department. EMS has NOTHING to do than drive around and bring people to the hospital and pretend to do whatever. It's fun but not for everyone. If you actually played EMS you would know not everyone enjoys it. This Suggestion makes NO sense at all but it's something because I have tried other ideas but none work.(get accepted)

Edited by Kade

Just now, Kade said:

This is merely to improve the people who play within the department. EMS has NOTHING to do than drive around and bring people to the hospital and pretend to do whatever. It's fun but not for everyone. If you actually played EMS you would know not everyone enjoys it. This Suggestion makes NO sense at all but it's something because I have tried other ideas but none work.

makes sense but would this make it more fun? It is doing the same job just calling it differently and excluding it to a few people that apply. If anything it will take away from other EMS. If you want EMS to be more fun make a suggestion about when there are 2+ EMS on the  2 guys in front of hospital won't work and you would have to go to an EMS guy to get health and armour. They could RP that and get it that way and it will give the EMS something to do. 

32 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

makes sense but would this make it more fun? It is doing the same job just calling it differently and excluding it to a few people that apply. If anything it will take away from other EMS. If you want EMS to be more fun make a suggestion about when there are 2+ EMS on the  2 guys in front of hospital won't work and you would have to go to an EMS guy to get health and armour. They could RP that and get it that way and it will give the EMS something to do. 

well, of course, there would precaution to maintain ratio on EMS and CMU. Once again it's just to give EMS something to do as reviving people CAN get ver slow.

2 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

-Support

Just wanna make a good example out of this. ^ This is what doesn't help suggestions.

Blind comments to raise your posts isn't shit you need to be doing here, neither should you be just posting things to bring suggestions / other posts down.

And please, next time before ANYONE COMMENTS ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN, READ THE ACTUAL SUGGESTION POST.

Finally, to clarify this suggestion for anyone else that seems to not be able to read, here you go.

What Kade is suggesting is that all Law Enforcement classes shouldn't have defibs therefor making EMS a need for Gen Raids, Bank Raids, House Raids and any other type of raid or combat situation. (Not combat reviving, but a EMS unit that can be on scene and ready to revive / heal citizens and LEOs.)

If I dun goofed on this post, just quote me and clarify whatever I got wrong.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Niko Belic Monolithservers.com said:

Blind comments to raise your posts isn't shit you need to be doing here, neither should you be just posting things to bring suggestions / other posts down.

Sorry, not trying to bring my post up or whatever, just gave what my opinion. Also sorry I didn't read the whole thing I sorta scanned through it and read some comments. Will not happen again. Kade msged me back and clarified and I re-read it all and clarified as well and gave him a suggestion of mine sorry that this got you upset I promise to read carefully before posting.

Also as I see it EMS has been involved in the raids. When I get killed after I raid I call them and they come and so does PD.

Again I am deeply sorry I did not read carefully it won't happen again.

1 hour ago, Roleplaygod said:

Also as I see it EMS has been involved in the raids. When I get killed after I raid I call them and they come and so does PD.

Yes!!! CMU will be doing the EXACT same thing as EMS but THIS IS JUST TO MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO PLAY IN THE DEPARTMENT. I don't know why that is so hard for all you people to understand!!!!!!!!!!!

21 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

-Support

3 minutes ago, Clement said:

does ems have a tactical unit irl?

No, but do half the things that happen in the server happen irl

It has on in with swat but thats for swat to add

Grammer?

i dont think its needed it will cause combat healing and people will minge

Nope. Senior Paramedic+ and will be handled by GREAT leaders.

and ems is alredy getting updates

Wrong, what world do you live in.

Edited by Kade

On 7/11/2018 at 9:56 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support could be useful in a way but then we would need a new player model something more tactical then but I like the ide 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

-Support

Sorry but EMS doesnt need a unit that helps raids. I think it is good the way it is. Having EMS on standby, waiting for it to be code4. Its RP.

Just let the tac units raid and ems go in and do your job afterwards

• Like 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

• Fame locked this topic