Yung Humma

Steam Name:  Rabbi Reese

Ingame Name: Rohan

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:47920006

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Zeeptin

Reason for Ban: Threats to Chargeback

Dispute: 

I was banned by Zeeptin because I said I was going to do a paypal chargeback if the economy reset.  I had no intention of actually doing a chargeback and was being obnoxious in an attempt to prevent the reset--which, in retrospect, was not the best idea.  After the fact, I opened tickets in paypal support but did not follow through because my claims were unjustified.

I am NOT making this appeal to rationalize my behavior and understand why I was permanently banned.  Instead, I am making this appeal to apologize to Zeeptin and Snar  for my saying I was going to chargeback.  My intention was never to chargeback but to protest the economy reset.   I was also unaware that chargeback threats could result in a permanent ban. 

I hope you consider giving me a second chance.  Prior to my ban, I was a daily player, had 0 disciplinary actions, and continuously donated and supported the server. Otherwise,  it's been fun playing on the server and I'm excited to see how much GL can grow!

Reese

Edited by Yung Humma

you broke our TOS and got punished threatening to chargeback is not somthing we take lightly -support

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

So I’m split. I knew you, and knew you were a really good guy who didn’t have issues, never needed disciplinary actions, etc. I’m split because you broke the TOS. I personally believe you deserve a 2nd chance as in the heat of the moment things get rough, but I advise you think about what you’re gonna say before you say it. 

~OCtober 

I think that you have learned your lesson from this ban, and from what you sai I think that you sound sincere in saying that you were just trying to prevent the economy reset. I think you learned your leason. 

+support

big cat running GIF

24 minutes ago, Voxis said:

In my honesty, saying things in the heat of the moment will always bite you. No way around it. Breaking the TOS is something that is more than likely not bound to have a second chance. However, I feel that in light of this, you have actually learned your lesson of doing your actions. You even stated yourself, you were completely aware of the fact that it would result in a perma ban. 

My opinion? I think you deserve a second chance. We all make mistakes, we are only human, and no human is perfect. 

+SUPPORT

What did you buy ?? 

5 hours ago, Voxis said:

In my honesty, saying things in the heat of the moment will always bite you. No way around it. Breaking the TOS is something that is more than likely not bound to have a second chance. However, I feel that in light of this, you have actually learned your lesson of doing your actions. You even stated yourself, you were completely aware of the fact that it would result in a perma ban. 

My opinion? I think you deserve a second chance. We all make mistakes, we are only human, and no human is perfect. 

+SUPPORT

• Fame locked this topic