Me me Big boy - Ban Request

Ajax

Your In-game: Ajax

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:102718146

The player's name in-game: Me me Big boy (might be changed)

The player's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What did the player do: Sat down on a ledge to avoid being killed in a bank raid

What do you believe should happen to the player: Whatever you feel fit

Any extra information: Minged a lot after.

3 hours ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

odd I thought you could be killed sitting down +support for a warn though also his actual name is @ViperCat90

You can but Snookie gave them 3 chances before that, they were handcuffed and couldn't get up once we uncuffed them they got up and walked. 

+/-Support I think a warn would be better than a ban.

We were not sitting to minge and had no idea we wouldn't be able to get up after being cuffed. We were complying with PD and planned to get arrested. We didn't resist arrest after leaving, and stopped saying "Me me big boy" after the raid purely out of our own choice, knowing it was annoying. We did it for a short time just as something fun to do, and it didn't hurt anyone.

-support

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

1 minute ago, Felix said:

Listen if you guys were told to get up you should’ve gotten up also you were under fear to as well

We were cuffed before we could stand up. If they told us we had to stand before they cuffed us, we couldn't hear because:

1.) We were in a private discord that was loud

2.) Multiple tactical units were talking at once

We believed we could be cuffed and dragged out immedately after tactical units rushed in. We were unaware we wouldn't be able to stand, (in which we told them to uncuff us so we could leave). We immediately walked out of the bank, and at least for myself; I stood outside and waited for prisoner transport.

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

1 minute ago, EmptiedSkies said:

We were cuffed before we could stand up. If they told us we had to stand before they cuffed us, we couldn't hear because:

1.) We were in a private discord that was loud

2.) Multiple tactical units were talking at once

We believed we could be cuffed and dragged out immedately after tactical units rushed in. We were unaware we wouldn't be able to stand, (in which we told them to uncuff us so we could leave). We immediately walked out of the bank, and at least for myself; I stood outside and waited for prisoner transport.

Ah ok

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

11 minutes ago, EmptiedSkies said:

We were not sitting to minge and had no idea we wouldn't be able to get up after being cuffed. We were complying with PD and planned to get arrested. We didn't resist arrest after leaving, and stopped saying "Me me big boy" after the raid purely out of our own choice, knowing it was annoying. We did it for a short time just as something fun to do, and it didn't hurt anyone.

-support

• Fame locked this topic