Money Printers Boost

tcoops

What you want to see? - Money printers making more money.

Why should we add it? - Because right now they make little money.

What are the advantages of having this? - People make more money and can waste more money ?

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - 

Tcoops what I think would be a good idea is that you can buy a boost for them in entities on top of speed and quality upgrades. So imagine this, you have an entity, (and could just use the old stun gun charge model), that triples the production speed and quality. This item would be very expensive, like 20k, but could allow for you to make the money back. 

2 hours ago, October said:

Tcoops what I think would be a good idea is that you can buy a boost for them in entities on top of speed and quality upgrades. So imagine this, you have an entity, (and could just use the old stun gun charge model), that triples the production speed and quality. This item would be very expensive, like 20k, but could allow for you to make the money back. 

+ Support

Major +Support

This is very much needed as what people do nowadays is just farm on bitminers and since they are completely legal, the cops will practically have nothing to do other than sit and wait.

Printers by right should be able to make alot more money so this boost would allow and entice players to get printers over bitminers now that this exists.

I personally believe we should either lower the profits of bitmining or make it illegal which is why I like this idea, to add on to my other stated opinion this would make people consider printing instead of mining. 

6 hours ago, October said:

I personally believe we should either lower the profits of bitmining or make it illegal which is why I like this idea, to add on to my other stated opinion this would make people consider printing instead of mining. 

I agree. bitmining is taking over money printing, so it would be nice to have both of them have some trade-offs. It also leaves less busts for FBI and other investigation units.

Just now, Carpenter John said:

I agree. bitmining is taking over money printing, so it would be nice to have both of them have some trade-offs. It also leaves less busts for FBI and other investigation units.

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

I believe that Bitmining should never be made illegal considering it isn't in real life. However, an upgrade to printers could be nice as well to entice players back to using them more often.

+Support

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

+support 

They are only useful if you get a fully upgraded emerald printer, which is VIP only. As someone without VIP I only use bit miners which are legal, and I can see this leading to boredom in jobs such as FBI since everyone just prefers bit miners and there are few reasons to raid.

6 hours ago, Lem0n said:

+support 

They are only useful if you get a fully upgraded emerald printer, which is VIP only. As someone without VIP I only use bit miners which are legal, and I can see this leading to boredom in jobs such as FBI since everyone just prefers bit miners and there are few reasons to raid.

On 7/9/2018 at 9:50 PM, Superfruge said:

Major +Support

This is very much needed as what people do nowadays is just farm on bitminers and since they are completely legal, the cops will practically have nothing to do other than sit and wait.

Printers by right should be able to make alot more money so this boost would allow and entice players to get printers over bitminers now that this exists.

13 hours ago, Gaur said:

eVERYoNE jUsT wAnTs TO bREaK ThE eCOnOmY aGaIN?!?!

Prob shouldn’t be quoting SMT, but sir the economy is still a bit broken. Honestly, in a TS room we were talking about how a guy did a 100 mil money drop cuz he’s a billionaire or even trillionaire. (I don’t want another econ reset please daddy Gaur)

• Zeeptin locked this topic
  • 1 month later...