Bigjohnny ban appeal

BigJohnny

Steam Name: Blastoise

Ingame Name: Bigjohnny (i messed up my name before i was banned so on the ban it said BigJhonny)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:190683417

Ban Length: 1 month 21 days & 14months 

https://gyazo.com/95ae63d89711934d8b4174c041f4d3cc

Admin that Banned you: Fame

Reason for Ban: Staff and player disrespect

Dispute: I would like to start this off with a big apology to the Players and Staff, I am extremely sorry for my inappropriate behavior to each and every single one of you. Ever since i joined this server i got into a few minge families which led to the growth of my extremely bad reputation, people either love me or hate me, Staff tends to hate me. On the day of my ban, i was having issues in real life, came on here to cool down, and enjoy myself, and i just ended up loosing my temper and I blamed it on some of some certain people, and staff, and ended up taking it all out on them. I really love this server and community, I understand why i was banned, I understand why you all got fed up with me and my actions. I'll even understand if my ban isn't reduced or successfully removed. I would just like another chance, please take this into consideration. I do not feel as if my ban was false, but i feel as if other actions could've took place.

Edited by BigJohnny
  • Like 1

+Support

~Listen, the first thing thats gonna come to mind is "He +Supported it because hes his friend" Yes you can think that, Yes him being my friend does have an impact on my answer, This is because i knew him longer, more, and better than ANY of you.

~I believe in a lot of his sits, he got the crap end of the stick, NOT ALWAYS, but a few times, i've witnessed it.

~Ever since he was banned hes been EXTREMELY active on the forums, I don't know about you, but thats dedication.

~I've witnessed many staff and members be biased toward me and him both.

~He's a good guy but has made mistakes (We all have.)

He's a good guy, big donator, has his moments, but i believe he deserves another chance.

3 minutes ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

~Listen, the first thing thats gonna come to mind is "He +Supported it because hes his friend" Yes you can think that, Yes him being my friend does have an impact on my answer, This is because i knew him longer, more, and better than ANY of you.

~I believe in a lot of his sits, he got the crap end of the stick, NOT ALWAYS, but a few times, i've witnessed it.

~Ever since he was banned hes been EXTREMELY active on the forums, I don't know about you, but thats dedication.

He's a good guy, big donator, has his moments, but i believe he deserves another chance.

-support

massive minge

NITRP

Never actually cared

doesnt deserve to come back

• Like 2

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

13 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Edited by Dane

16 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

18 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Seems like he really wants to come back and change his attitude

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

-Support

-You need to be way more mature and respectful

When you don't care about your actions you going to have these issues.

IF your just going to continue to be like this, then punishments that affect you playing at GL like this will be taken.

Wow

22 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

On 7/8/2018 at 4:39 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

On 7/8/2018 at 5:39 PM, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

People can actually change guys.

spacer.png

EmptiedSkies | GamingLight Member Since 2017 | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @ViperKimg ❤️

• Fame locked this topic