Amyourdad's TMOD

Amyourdad

Amyourdad Trailmod  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become mod

1. What is your in-game name?:Amyourdad

2. What is your steam name?:Amyourdad

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:221010318

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes I wwas a staff on a purge sever for 3 mouths but I left it for this sever cause no one played on the sever.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 4 months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? 3 months

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) Vip +

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 13 but 3 are false

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? T-mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes

12. Timezone: Central Time Zone

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/a

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think I should be a T-mod because I will be on it all the time. I im well know around the sever. I know the rules and what to do when people are fighting. I im on like 4 hours a day or more. A lot of staff know me and like me. I would take people's spot so they can play and help out as best as I can. I would not mess around/take sides. I would let both people talk if I need someone higher I would get that someone. I made SRT 2 times now. I im msgt in pd and know how to what to do. I rp all the time that's what I love to do. I will not stop in till I get it all worked out. I don't quit. if someone needs me I will be there. I im on the forums not a lot but a bit I really cant run a lot cause my pc isn't that good. So I check it everyone day or so. People like me and if there isn't a mod on ill jump on right away even if I im fighting or raiding. I will treat everyone like a family member because they are my family.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would warn them and then call a higher up and see what they want to do. I would also gag the person.

• Manager
1 hour ago, Strider™ said:

-Support

Inactive

short temper 

Server dissed before 

Not fit for staff

-Support

Minge

Rude

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Manager
Just now, Amyourdad said:

nimo u just don't like me cause I rp.

What you disrespecting people and being a minge is RP?

Also you're not supposed to comment in your staff app.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support

• Don't see you on much anymore
  • Application needs more effort in it (like give us more information about explaining why we should choose you for staff)
  • Forums account is semi-active
  • Responding to own application

Do not respond to your own application PM The best either in TS/Website or in-game If you think there opinion is wrong.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

1 hour ago, October said:

Imma hit a + support

I’ve seen you on a bit you’re a really nice guy, got a good head on your shoulders. I think quemoro nuemoro 15 could have more effort put into it but I think you deserve t-mod. 

+/- Pretty neutral about this one but October couldn't have said it better.

Edited by ? BrycE ?

On 7/6/2018 at 9:35 AM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Application needs more effort in it (like give us more information about explaining why we should choose you for staff)

Do not respond to your own application PM The best either in TS/Website or in-game If you think there opinion is wrong.

On 7/6/2018 at 8:35 PM, Munchies1 said:

-Support

Good luck.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:50 AM, Strider™ said:

-Support

Inactive

short temper 

Server dissed before 

Not fit for staff

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current