Noodle leaving

-Noodle-

If you guys have not seen me on lately I am leaving the server for now I am sad to be leaving but I will come back idk when but sometimes I  will be in game and in teamspeak I want to thank the staff such as zeeptin- thank you for letting me be a part of your staff team you have a well server I see good things from you in the future. SNAR- I had fun gaming with you and basing with you you are a great guy to talk to and you do your job as a manger 100% that's what I like about you. Going to miss you. Nolan you are awesome you where there for someone to talk to about anything you are really  Professional to. Gaur I known you since I first joined state police you where a SNR in there  and you progressed a long way from there I see good things from you too keep up the good work you are really chill too. Well anyone else I have not said anything sorry but I have been in gaminglight police rp since the 2nd month the sever was up and running so if I write about everyone I know it's going to take all day I promise I will return someday but in the mean time not going to say bye but see you soon. 

• Bread locked this topic