False warn

Adam Ashford

I was warn about 1. calling a player retarded because he was retarded (as a medical condition), 2. I was warned for failing RP because I drove away when guy (the re*arded one) tried to shoot me (and I stress tried) yet failed and therefore I got warned. I am orderly player that follows the rules best to my ability and this is despicable. This guy (the re^arded one) called an admin to tell him that I broke the RP even tho he was broking the same thing that he first of all blamed me for broking... then latter I got warned for completely different reason than the initial call from the player (re^ard) was. The Mod was favoring that player and was like "yes... this happen" even tho EVEN when I call admin with much, much more evidence I get the (did you recorded it) answer but guess when this mod just was like... yea your story has meaning even tho it TOTALLY had 0 grounds whatsoever. I guess I must expect this to happen one time... but when it actually happen it sucks, when players like him get the upper hand and the honest ones get none. -Adam Ashford

Hello Ad0ne, My name is Munchies and I'm a Staff Member for Gaminglight.

So I hear you want to appeal a warn! As you see you didn't follow the correct format buddy!

I will help you out with the format ----> https://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20660-false-warn-appeal-format/ Go to that link and then copy it and make a new post and paste that format in! Make sure you have some valid evidence as well!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Got Warned

AdminName - (how the hell should I remember?) - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Adam Ashford

Your SteamID: 76561198108352387

The admin's name in-game: Don't remember

The admin's steam name (If you know it): How the hell should I ever... ever know that info.

What warning did you receive: 1. Using bad language 2. Failing fear RP (or something along those lines)

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): What do you mean EVIDENCE? Don't you have a warn database or something? I believe he said it will be a written warning even though I asked at least a oral one. 

Why do you think this warn was false: First of all I am fairly new player and when I see people call each other much, much worse names for absolutely no reason (OOF and in front of mods) I understand that saying that someone is "retarded" - as if "not having any touch with reality and the situation" I call it what it is and it is "retarded" actions by a "retarded" person. 2. The person who warned me about allegedly returning to my last kill spot was the same one who actually returned to the exact spot where he killed me. 
Any extra information: To add on top of all this the mod finally warned me about completely different thing then what I was warned for (by the player) in the first place. Proving my point that the whole mod call was wrong in the first place. So it started as a claim (by the player) that I returned to my kill spot after my death (even though that is untrue) and the player himself was in the exact spot where he shot and killed me and in the end I was warned about completely unrelated things that 1. Did not happened and 2-ond did happened (the fraise "retarded") yet it was used solely to prove my point in the argument of the explanation of the situation to the mod. Yet somehow taken out of context to make it as if I am braking the rules even though we were clearly taling with the mod at that time - and if I truly would think or intentionally would want to break the rules - why on earth would I do that to further undermined my case (in front of the mod), why would I purposefully and intentionally (as if it was to break) the rules when we are taling with admin at that time. It is just plain stupid....  why would I purposefully brake the server rules (as alleged) in front of the mod is beyond me.

-support 

-Not steamID

-No Screen shot of warns/evidence 

-need to know admins name to ask their side of story

-Did not follow format at the start 

MAKE NEW POST WITH EVERYTHING CORRECTED :)

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

Right to clear things up.

I do not have a mental disability.

I pulled out my P90, Adverted Carjack, Pointed at your car, Your drove off, I killed you, I died by cops at car dep, You ran back to your car breaking NLR, I called admin, You drove backwards to car dep, I stayed there and waited for admin to arrive and nothing else, You called me (Retarded) You called me other things. I do not like that. I do not have video evidence so Its the admins word of how this goes. I have had multiple issues with you breaking fear rp, I will just leave it at that, Goodluck! and Paki Paki.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

-Support

Right to clear things up.

I pulled out my P90, Adverted Carjack, Pointed it at your car, You drove off, I killed you, I died by cops at car dealer, You ran back to your car breaking NLR, I called admin, You drove backwards to car dealer, I stayed there and waited for admin to arrive and nothing else, You called me (Retarded) You called me other things. I do not like that. I do not have video evidence so Its the admins word of how this goes. I have had multiple issues with you breaking FearRP, I will just leave it at that, Good luck!

I was there when it happened and this is exactly what happened.

Edited by Dane

Sure you were there... its 100% clear that Yobo has just called Dane to clear up his story... so desperate and stil continues to prove my point of u being unwell!

-support 

-Not steamID

How do I check my warns?

Edited by Ad0ne

Aso now I am noticing one more warn that I actually most likely should also not have on my record. I was told if I recall that as a new player (just when I have joined the server, if I recall it correctly) that I have been given a verbal/oral warning yet still it is there...

20180630171731_1.jpg

To add on top of all of this fun... Kitty has demoted me for doing my job and enforcing the marshal law. I got demoted because I parked my car outside the gun shop (on public property), doing my job and as I have stated enforcing the marshal law. I was standing there (exactly there) because there were 3 citizens refusing to go to their homes so I continued to (DO MY JOB) and tell them 1000-times in cam and firm voice to return to their homes... 2 of the gun dealers that had a shop there didn't like the fact that I was standing right besides their shop and kept complaining about it to my higher up "Kitty" she told me to "go on patrol" I responded "I am on patrol" and not like her I was actually doing my job not like her siding with civilians on things they have 0 say in. This is corruption and abuse of power! I have served my PD long time and in full devotion... then to find out that I am completely removed from PD makes me rethink my position on women as a whole...

-support 

-Not steamID

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

WoW the level of stupidity here is amazing!

rude 

dude chill , you did break some rules so the warn is valid. Also I think kitty thought you were harassing the gun dealers

^^^^^

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

So what has happen.

Me and a good friend had opened up a gun store across from the fire department. 

I noticed Adam was parked out side for more than 10 minutes and was refusing to leave, (I had a loitering sign whether it makes a difference) I had issues with him in the past and didn't want something to happen so i asked for him to leave multiple times. He did not, I didn't want to get arrested for killing a police officer so I called a Higher up (Kitty). Kitty told him to leave over and over and eventually left herself because she wanted to role play. At this point I adverted leave warn 1 etc then got to 3 and attempted to kill him. (3 other Officers wasn't a pretty battle). 5 or so minutes later after being AFK I returned to my shop to sell some more "Legal firearms" ;). It was going great, martial law kicked in and was going-on for already 15 minutes, but you would never guess who was parked outside the shop and wouldn't move at all. I called kitty yet again. Kitty told him to get on patrol or else (final warning), He refused and was saying "I'm on patrol telling these gun dealers to go home", In fact we were home we were outside because we were telling him to leave. He then continued to disrespectful to his higher ups didn't listen and was also blatantly rude to not only innocent civilians but other PD members as well, so as far as I'm concerned rank wise, You are still acting like an OFC from a Dark rp server.  

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

So what has happen.

Me and a good friend had opened up a gun store across from the fire department. 

I noticed Adam was parked out side for more than 10 minutes and was refusing to leave, (I had a loitering sign whether it makes a difference) I had issues with him in the past and didn't want something to happen so i asked for him to leave multiple times. He did not, I didn't want to get arrested for killing a police officer so I called a Higher up (Kitty). Kitty told him to leave over and over and eventually left herself because she wanted to role play. At this point I adverted leave warn 1 etc then got to 3 and attempted to kill him. (3 other Officers wasn't a pretty battle). 5 or so minutes later after being AFK I returned to my shop to sell some more "Legal firearms" ;). It was going great, martial law kicked in and was going-on for already 15 minutes, but you would never guess who was parked outside the shop and wouldn't move at all. I called kitty yet again. Kitty told him to get on patrol or else (final warning), He refused and was saying "I'm on patrol telling these gun dealers to go home", In fact we were home we were outside because we were telling him to leave. He then continued to disrespectful to his higher ups didn't listen and was also blatantly rude to not only innocent civilians but other PD members as well, so as far as I'm concerned rank wise, You are still acting like an OFC from a Dark rp server.  

First of all nobody asked you to post your lies here! Second, it is not your forum topic so stop posting... once again - your sad and pointless lies... Go make your own forum topic and spred your stupid and pointless propaganda.. kido! 

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 12:45 AM, Matthew said:

-support 

-Not steamID

MAKE NEW POST WITH EVERYTHING CORRECTED ?

• Fame locked this topic