FBI PA Yuri - Ban Request (Warn Request)

Zeroe

Your In-game: iReplacinq Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:83569401

The player's name in-game: FBI PA Yuri

The player's steam name (If you know it): I don't know it.

What did the player do: I end up driving and he started to player diss me because I accidentally bumped into him at a stop sign, then I started recording. I was driving and I was going well over 65 and he decided to drift to the left which caused my car to hit his car in a blink of an eye which made him player diss. (The word he called me will be in the video)

What do you believe should happen to the player: Should get warned for player diss.

Any extra information: The word he said to me was in the 27th second of the video. I will be honest but I did call him a "kid" after he called me what he called me, I didn't mean to but it was out of anger because what he called me was definitely not nice to say to anyone. I also said "do you kiss yo mama with that mouth" because before I started recording he said I sucked at driving and he called be a b*tch. (I didn't get that part on video though.)
Edited by iReplacinq

+Support

• Easily could of been handled in-game
  • Player should be warned
  • No ban is needed

Also!

• You should be warned for CopBait

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Considering the fact that you’re copbaiting/asking for attention/purposely ramming into him/ means a lot in this situation.   You got involved into a situation which ended up flipping the FBI’s vehicle and got him angry to call you that one certain word. If you did that to someone and they called you stupid, would you report them for player diss? Seems like a dumb reason. You’re reporting someone for saying one small word that could’ve been easily ignored. It totally seemed like you were wanting to get called by that word. Why do you have to report someone over one little word?

Heres a life lesson, when someone calls you a particular word and you don’t like it? Ignore it and move on. It’s just a word and it’s not going to hurt you. 

Based off the video evidence, you should be warned for copbait. Since you purposely rammed into him and was asking for attention, honestly you were asking for it. You were asking to be called that based on what you did.

+Support

• No ban is needed

Also!

How is it cop bait? Also I wasn't driving towards him to try to "cop bait" him I was driving towards him because my base was at yellow warehouse outskirts then I was getting pulled over. It was never cop bait because I never rammed into his car on purpose, he drifted to the left and that's what made me ram into him on accident.

Considering the fact that you’re copbaiting/asking for attention/purposely ramming into him/ means a lot in this situation.   You got involved into a situation which ended up flipping the FBI’s vehicle and got him angry to call you that one certain word. If you did that to someone and they called you stupid, would you report them for player diss? Seems like a dumb reason. You’re reporting someone for saying one small word that could’ve been easily ignored. It totally seemed like you were wanting to get called by that word. Why do you have to report someone over one little word?

Heres a life lesson, when someone calls you a particular word and you don’t like it? Ignore it and move on. It’s just a word and it’s not going to hurt you. 

Based off the video evidence, you should be warned for copbait. Since you purposely rammed into him and was asking for attention, honestly you were asking for it. You were asking to be called that based on what you did.

I never copbaited, and you should never assume that people would like to get over something people maybe people may have some issues that disallows them to do that. And that's not cop bait, maybe you didn't read the extra information I said that he drifted to the left and that's what made me ram into him on accident, maybe he could have swerved and not drifted because when you drift it literally stops your car and turns it around. And I don't think you should be negative supporting me if you have not read this whole post. Especially my extra information because that's where it explains everything.

Edited by iReplacinq

+Support

• No ban is needed

Also!

Yeah copbait  

I say both should be warned 

+support 

+iReplacinq should be warned (CopBait)

+/-Yuri should maybe be warned (Player Dis)

-/+ You asked for it

Changed Answer do to reply I agree with more!

Edited by [GL] Matthew
Chenged

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

S M H 

If you are going to file a report. The least you could do is not cop bait and be more mature and not say "OOOO I GOT THAT RECORDED KID PLAYER DIS"

Sure Yuri shouldn't have said that but after you blatantly running every red light, driving wrecklessly you show ZERO intent to roleplay and its annoying as hell.

-Support

S M H 

If you are going to file a report. The least you could do is not cop bait and be more mature and not say "OOOO I GOT THAT RECORDED KID PLAYER DIS"

Sure Yuri shouldn't have said that but after you blatantly running every red light, driving wrecklessly you show ZERO intent to roleplay and its annoying as hell.

-Support

Yeah -support you should be warned for copbait

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

S M H 

-Support

S M H 

-Support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current