• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Dane

What is your Steam name?

Rare

What is your Steam ID?

STEAM_0:1:79212461

Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain)

Yes, I was a Moderator on a DarkRP server 5 years ago, somewhere in early 2013. I was also an Admin on another DarkRP server for 5 years since 2013, resigned/retired this year. I resigned because I have been their staff there for a while and I want to check out other communities. If you want the server name, you can ask me.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I found Gaminglight PoliceRP at early 2017. My computer wasn't really that good to handle the server. I joined back again at September to try it out because I have a new computer, then I liked the server and started playing more. To answer this question, I started playing here at 6th of September, 2017.

What date did you make your forums account?

I made my forums account at the 8th of October, 2017.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server?

I have 3 warns. 2 of my warns are false/accidental warns. I'd like to appeal but the warn is issued back at 2017 and is more than 3 months old. Also the staff who issued it has either resigned or is inactive.

Have you donated?

I would love to, but no. I have not donated. If you are wondering how I have VIP+, it's because a generous and kind person gave me it.

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it!

Yes, I have read it.

Timezone

GMT+7

Permission (Admin+ need this)

N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I deserve this rank because I feel like I will be a great addition to the PoliceRP staff team. I am experienced with Garry's Mod staffing, and I want to try out my staffing skills in this server. I want to help out people in this server as most of the time, we are usually understaffed. I will try to fix the ratio at any time as I usually don't have anything to do on the server when I'm bored. I'd like to replace that time with staffing so I could help the server and the players and try to keep the rulebreakers out. I am mostly on when everyone is offline, and when the server doesn't have that much of staff online. This could be helpful as there is a lot of rulebreakers when there is no staff on. I will always respect other members of the community and other staff members and my higher up. I will always listen to them and do what they say. I try my best when I am on duty and I will try not to abuse any of the powers that are given to me. I am a calm and collect person, and I am nice if you get to know me. I will try my best to stay calm at an admin sit and to keep all the players involved in it calm aswell. I will try to be active on the server and I will try to be active on staff aswell.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would try to calm the player down. If that doesn't work, I will just let the player curse until the player is tired from it. If they are still going, I would gag/mute the person. I would then explain what happened and then explain what punishment will be given towards the player. After all that is done, I would issue the player a warning and a minge, and ask a higher ranking staff to extend the minge time.

Notes: The poll disappeared because of the new forum update. I have re-added it back and whited all the texts in this app. Thank you for your time on reading my Trial Moderator application.

Edited by Dane
Poll Disappeared, Re-Added Poll and Whited Every Text

• Head Admin

+Support

-Mature

-Great effort in application

-Active in game on ts and on forums

-Respects players and a good guy overall

-Has tons of previous experience

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Application is well made
  • Chilled and respectful guy
  • Deserves a chance!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

Massive +Support

+Jaw-dropping, tear-invoking effort on his application.

+Loads of previous experience.

+Incredibly active.

+Mature.

+Chill.

+The perfect active time range for the late-night US.

+Excellent response to Q14.

+/-A little forgiving on Q15.

Overall a fantastic staff application with effort, organization, and delivery that brought me to tears. This staff application is the pinnacle of staff applications and should set a standard for anyone else planning to apply. The only minor contention I have is the answer to Q15. It could be a little harsher then letting him/her stand there and back mouth you to his/her heart's content, but that's a small complaint and that's the way you handle your sits. With 5 years of experience of staff, who am I to challenge that. He will be a valuable asset to our staff team and I would be heartbroken if I saw this application denied. I'd wish you good luck, but you evidently don't need it.

• Thanks 1