Carter Family Application/Information

tcoops

The Carter family is a criminal PVP and PVE based family.

Rules and Regulations:

1. Do not minge about. Mingeing whole on the Carter family will lead to you being removed.
  2. Respect your fellow family members.
  3. No bullying or disrespecting inside of Carter family to other Carter family members or members of other families.
  4. Never betray the Carter family. If you betray the Carter family, you will be removed permanently and blacklisted depending on the severity.
  5. You must communicate with your team as much as possible. Either on Discord or Teamspeak or in-game.
  6. Everyone in the Carter family is apart of one happily family. You're a team, act like it.
  7. Do not give up any information about the Carter families organisations at any cost. Always plead the fifth if captured by cops or other criminals.

We currently have 3 separate subdivisions in the Carter family. More may be added in the future.

• Mechanic Division

In the mechanic division, it's your responsibility to steal cars, fix up cars, scrap cars, etc. You are the car to our drivers. If another family member is ever in need of a vehicle, either a getaway vehicle or just a vehicle to drive around, you will supply it. Never steal a fellow Carter family's vehicle unless necessary/permission granted from that person specifically.

• Driver Division

You are the getaway drivers. You can escape almost any situation no matter how difficult it is. You're a professional, skilled, trained driver who is there to help you and your fellow family members outrun almost anyone you come up against. Your cars are either self supplied or supplied by a mechanic.

• Paramilitary Division

You are the guns to our men and women. You are the strong gunmen or women who fight the wars against the cops or other criminals who stand in your way. You're trained assassins, killers and badasses. You stand alongside your fellow family members and fight together, harder and louder. You stop everyone who stands in your path and strive to become the best of the best, strongest of the strongest and the most powerful of the powerful.

If you want to apply for the Carter family, reply to this thread with your application.

You will receive either a message through Discord or the forums notifying you if you’ve been accepted or denied  

Make sure to follow the format below:

In-game Name:

Steam ID:

Discord Name and ID (e.g tcoops#5175):

Why do you want to join the Carter family?:

Which division do you want to be part of?:

Do you understand and agree to follow our rules and regulations?:

If you have any questions, reply to this thread with your question and I will respond to you as soon as possible.

Edited by tcoops

In-game Name: daft punk

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:60544212

Discord Name and ID (e.g tcoops#5175)oreo supreme#5202

Why do you want to join the Carter family?: because I am very good criminal who has much fun and  likes to shoot people also because I want to kill everyone and commit genocide aswell as take over the government and form a canibalistic sect that specializes in bio genic weapons to kill the bacteria we call humans

Which division do you want to be part of?: merchanic

Do you understand and agree to follow our rules and regulations?: yes ma'am

In-game Name: BrycE

Steam ID: I’m on mobile, I can get it when I get home (I’ll edit this)

Discord Name and ID (e.g tcoops#5175): BrycE#1859

Why do you want to join the Carter family?: I would love to get into a family where my driving skills can be used, I’m a remarkable marksman (Tcoops you’ve seen me in action when you’re on swat) and I can get out of situations (excellent get away driver)

Which division do you want to be part of?:Driver or Paramilitary

Do you understand and agree to follow our rules and regulations? Yes

In-game Name:Amyourdad

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:221010318

Discord Name and ID (e.g tcoops#5175):Amyourdad#5288

Why do you want to join the Carter family?:I would love to be able to join your family because I can drive and shoot and want people in a family that are on and,(Tcoops you've seen me drive I can drive). I can get out of anything and everything I will be there when ever someone needs me to even if im doing something I will be on everyone day and will do what ever I can do help out

Which division do you want to be part of?:Driver and paramilitary if I can do both

Do you understand and agree to follow our rules and regulations?: Yes

In-game Name: Dimension

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:111567013

Discord Name and ID (e.g tcoops#5175): Star Citizen Fanboy#3139

Why do you want to join the Carter family?: I want to joint the carter family to be a part of a criminal family, an active criminal family, and I think this family has potential. I can bring activity to the family logging 3+ hours a day. I think this family has potential, and I would love to be a part of it.

Which division do you want to be part of?: Paramilitary

Do you understand and agree to follow our rules and regulations?: Yes