BrycE’s T-MOD Application

BrycE ?

1. What is your in-game name?:BrycE

2. What is your steam name?:♡ BrycE ♡

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:187707301

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, but never on a G-Mod server.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly the midst of April 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 2nd

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 16 (A few have been accepted for removals, but the removal system is broken atm)

9. Have you donated? Yes, $70

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, many times.

12. Timezone: PST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) 

I believe I deserve this rank because I’m an extremely active player, well known as well. I dedicate at least 4-10 hours a day to this Police RP. When I’m on I often see the ratio not meeting standards (Ex: seeing higher ups telling staff to fix ratio.) I can and will try my hardest to help staff meet ratio. I will do my job as a staff member and not slack at all. I can help keep the server intact when there’s problems occurring with no staff on (happens frequently.) I will get on duty without a problem. I have read the Staff Handbook multiple times and I completely understand it, and agree to follow all terms and not to break any rules. I have never been staff on a Garry’s Mod server, but I’ve been staff for other games, and their communities (Minecraft, CSGO, TF2) so I know the basics of self control and controlling situations. I fell in love with gaminglight, I want to give back and be more involved. I am extremely active on the server and the forums. I promise to be professional and mature at all times. I will not break any rules, I won’t be power hungry, and I will follow all guide lines. I would love and appreciate the privilege of being a part of the staff team. I believe that I am qualified and experienced enough to take a spot on the staff team. I will make my job a priority over every job and role in game, Staff is priority at all times. I will not disappoint anyone, and I promise to be the best I can be at all times. I want to help keep Gaming Light Police RP a clean, friendly environment for everyone to enjoy as it grows to be even more popular that it already is.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? For a start I would attempt to calm the person down, and get his side of the story. If that doesn’t work and the situation is still escalating or even staying the same I will gag the player, explain the problem they have caused, and tell them their punishment. (Issue a warn if needed, or if it wasn’t their first time.)  And if the disrespect or rules breaking continued I’d issue a 300 second minge. (Notify a higher up if further action is needed)

-Support

Sorry but you are a known Minge throughout the community and have a high number of warns. If you improve your attitude to the server and player base over the next month and don't receive any warns in that time I would probably give you a + support.

-Colonel Bob Bob

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+support 

+ friendly 

+ Respectful Too Staff 

+ I think he would be  a good person for a staff team

PS MOST OF YOU NEED TO LEARN  WHAT A MINGE REALLY IS AND STOP OVER USING THAT WORD FFS

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

-High warns

-Loses temper easily

-Kinda immature at times

+Good app

+Active in game and on forums

Maybe try and improve your attitude and respect you provide to staff and other players in the game then you could have another shot at this GOOD LUCK!!

-Support

• I would like to see some more activity from you
  • Application could use a bit more effort in it - Like tell us more on why you want to be chosen for staff!
  • As I have seen you do sometimes like to lose your temper a bit
  • 16 Warns is kinda alright but a lot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any question for me or that you need help with anything please let me know! Feel free to message me on the website, Teamspeak or in-game! I will be happily to help you with anything and to answer any of your questions!

Good Luck with your Application!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Moderator Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

-You're a Massive Minge

-Not Mature

-Active

You need to improve your actions in-game, you need to start following the rules a lot more. Otherwise your not going to have a good reputation.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support

Sorry but you are a known Minge throughout the community and have a high number of warns. If you improve your attitude to the server and player base over the next month and don't receive any warns in that time I would probably give you a + support.

-Colonel Bob Bob